Chapter 3 - Reunion

I Missed You

 

Daehyun woke up having someone's face in front of his. Woohyun was looking at his face up close with a look of awe.
 
"Even after everything that happened, you still get to keep that beautiful face of yours." Woohyun complimented with a cheesy grin.
 
"Yeah, and you're still so cheesy. Now get out of my face. I'm still sleepy here." Daehyun groaned.
 
"No can do, sunshine. Today's the day." Woohyun sighed.
 
Daehyun registered a frown. "I don't wanna jump to conclusions and get my heart broken again when it already and still is."
 
Woohyun heaved a sigh again and sat on the side of the bed, "But Daehyun-ah, we have to open ourselves to the possibility that he may be alive." Woohyun said as he caressed Daehyun's cheek.
 
"Daehyun-ah, let's go have some breakfast." Sunggyu instructed as he entered the room.
 
As Daehyun looked at himself in the bathroom, so many things had filled his head. Was it really him? I hope he hasn't lost his memory. I hope he still remembers how much I love him. These, and so many other things had clouded Daehyun's mind.
 
As he went to school, a familiar sight caught Daehyun's eye. A boy, wearing shades, wearing a school uniform. But that was not what Daehyun was paying his attention to. It was the gleam of a necklace, in the shape of a star, like the one they had before Jongup got lost at sea, like the one Daehyun wears to this day. Could it be that this new boy was the one who he had missed for all his life? Was it really him?
 
Daehyun sighed and before he knew it, he had already ran to the room. The students looked surprised as their teacher went into the room like a ninja.
 
"Sorry for the sudden entrance class-" and suddenly, a knock on the door was heard. "I almost forgot, we have a new student today. Do come in."
 
But what Daehyun saw coming in through the door almost made him cry in front of the whole class. Sungyeol and Junhong were also shocked at who they saw coming in through.
 
It was a happy and gleeful boy with a bright smile and a very likeable aura. His name was MOON JONGUP.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
filler chapter. sorry.