Chapter 10 - A Day To Themselves

I Missed You

 

Daehyun felt cold when he woke up. He realized that he was . He just had the greatest night of his life. The night where he celebrated his life with Jongup.
 
He turned his head to the other side of bed and realized that Jongup wasn't there. He got up, put on some clothes, and went downstairs. He blushed at what he saw when he got to the kitchen.
 
Jongup was cooking breakfast, half-. Daehyun gulped at the sight of Jongup's clearly visible muscles and his perfectly sculpted abs.
 
Jongup noticed Daehyun. "Good morning, hyung. I'm making breakfast for us. Appa-deul left early to go back to the mountain, just to see how the master was doing." Daehyun went to Jongup and backhugged his bare waist and kissed his soft, sculpted skin.
 
"Let's enjoy this day, together, Jongup-ah. Like normal people do." Daehyun said as he kept pecking his lover's back. Jongup smiled at the ticklish feeling.
 
For the rest of the day, the two would be going to the amusement park, the aquarium, and the beach.
 
As they were walking down the beach, Jongup asked a question that he wanted to ask Daehyun for a long time.
 
"Hyung, what made you fall for me?"
 
"You have a good heart Jongup-ah. You have a smile that lights up the room wherever you may be, and you never fail to amaze me with your sincerity." Daehyun responded with a warm smile.
 
They ran hand-in-hand along the white, sandy beach and played along with the people there. There were unremovable smiles on their faces, smiles that they wished would never go away forever.