Music, Date?

Nothing Like Us

Baekhyun was getting ready to go to Music Bank with Chanyeol when his phone started ringing.

'Hello?' Baekhyun answered while picking what outfit to wear.

'Yah~ I found someone to bring along to Music Bank. U still have that 1 extra ticket right?' Chanyeol said enthusiasticly.

'Yup! I still have it~' Baekhyun replied.

'Great! R u dressed yet? Cuz I'm on the way to your house. See u in 10 minutes.'

Before Baekhyun could reply, Chanyeol ended the call.

'Aish...' Baekhyun said to himself as he rushed to get dressed and styled his hair.

~   ~   ~

As Baekhyun was walking down the stairs, he heard the door being knocked very loudly. He walked to the door and opened it.

Chanyeol barged in and said excitedly 'Hi!' and hugged Baekhyun. Although Baekhyun was quite surprised, he noticed a boy was standing behind Chanyeol.

'Who's that?' Baekhyun asked.

'Oh! He's the one I told u about earlier. His name is Kyungsoo.' Chanyeol explained.

Baekhyun introduced himself. 'Hi! My name is Byun Baekhyun. But u can call me Baekhyun'

'Or Bacon. hehe...' Chanyeol interrupted.

'Yah! Don't call me that!' Baekhyun shouted & smacked Chanyeol's shoulder.

Kyungsoo giggled. 'My name is Kyungsoo, but u can call me D.O' he smiled.

~   ~   ~

On their way to KBS building to watch Music Bank, Baekhyun asked, 'Do u guys wanna go for dinner after this?'

'Sure, why not?' replied Chanyeol happily.

'Uumm... I don't know. I wouldn't want to disturb both of u' Kyungsoo said shyly.

'Don't worry. U won't... besides, it would be boring if it was just the two of us right Baekhyun? hehe...' Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shot Chanyeol a glare. 'Yah! U think I'm boring?!'

'uhhh... that's not what I meant Yeollie' Chanyeol laughed nervously while scratching his head.

'Ok then! I'll join both of u for dinner. hehe...' Kyungsoo said smiling happily, trying to brighten the mood.

~   ~   ~

The final performance started and it was Girls' Generation performing I Got A Boy.

Baekhyun was so excited to be able to watch his idols live. 'KKYYAA!!! Chigeumen So Nyeo Shi Dae, Apeurodo So Nyeo Shi Dae, Yeongwonhi So Nyeo Shi dae! So Nyeo Shi Dae saranghae!'. He screamed during the dance break.

Chanyeol & Kyungsoo looked at Baekhyun and laughed.

'HAHA! For a such a little kid, he has a loud voice' Chanyeol exclaimed.

'Yup! He really loves Girls' Generation' Kyungsoo giggled.

~   ~   ~

After Girls' Generation finished performing & won the K-Chart, Baekhyun, Chanyeol & Kyungsoo left the KBS buliding to have their dinner.

They went to a Japanese restaurant cuz Baekhyun wanted to eat sushi.

After they ordered their food, they started talking to each other.

'So, how did u two meet? I've never seen u before.' Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo.

'Oh! Chanyeol was my grade school friend. I just moved back here from the U.S. I studied culinary for awhile there.' Kyungsoo replied.

'Wow! So u must be a really great chef right?' Baekhyun asked happily.

'umm... yeah.. sort of...' Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol noticed the waiter bringing their sushi's.

'Yay! Our food is here!' Chanyeol said while smiling and clapping his hands.

Baekhyun & Kyungsoo giggled.

Before Baekhyun could even eat his sushi, his phone rang.

'Sorry guys. I've got to take this call' He stood up and went outside to answer cuz the reception was bad inside.

'Hello?'

'Baekhyun-ah...Turn around'

~   ~   ~

Baekhyun turned around and saw Noa standing behind him smiling. He ended the call and walked towards her.

'Hey... What r u doing here?' I thought u couldn't come.'

'Yeah... But I was passing through here when I saw the 2 of u' Noa said.

'Where were u going?' Baekhyun asked.