New student.

Nothing Like Us

 

Noa stepped into the class again with Chanyeol and Baekhyun waving at her. “Look who’s got a date last night” whistled Chanyeol. Noa rolled her eyes and rebutted, “What are you guys talking about now?” Baekhyun left a small giggle and said, “You both left together, remember?” “So what?” Noa asked, giving her the jikjik face (=_=). Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed and said, “Nevermind.”

“Kya! You both better tell me what you guys are thinking about!” she said, showing her you-better-tell-me-whats-going-on face. “It’s just that…. You got comfortable with him faster than our relationship. Does he really look like your ideal type? Kekekekeke” said Chanyeol. “Before, you would ignore everybody even if they’re following you,” Baekhyun continued. “It’s just that---- he—seemed--- friendly” Noa stuttered. “Oooooh Noa has a crush!” teased Baekhyun. “Stop all that nonsense!” she said, smiling.

Someone knocked on the classroom door – it was Jonghyun. “Good morning, everybody!” he smiled. “Oh, you’re in this class!” he loudly converse to Noa. She facepalmed and nodded. “See you later then!” he bids. All eyes were on her and they cheered “Woooo, someone finally caught her heart!” cheered Yujin. “It’s nothing!” Noa denied. It’s all his fault! She monolouged.

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGG

“Recess!!!!!!!!!!” Yujin, the class monitor shouted. Hoya appeared at the door of the classroom, carrying two lunchboxes, gesturing Yujin to come with him. “Jal mokgesumnida~~~” Yujin waved.

Jonghyun peeked into the classroom and gestured Noa to join him. “Ah Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Noa let’s eat together!”

They nodded and Noa followed.

“Ahhh there was a familiar face I saw today at the classroom. The new boy.” Jonghyun said while chewing. “He smiled at me but I ignored him. I forgot where I saw him……” he continued. “Kya! Don’t eat while you’re talking!” Noa scolded Jonghyun. “It’s supposed to be don’t talk while you’re eating, Noa” Baekhyun said, giggling. Jonghyun gulped, “Ah! I recalled his face already! It’s—“

“Hey, what’s up?” said the new boy – Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys, very! Both of the admins were so busy >_<

Anyway, sorry again for having to add Hoyulix’ moments in there hahahahahahahahaha.

INFINITE’s comeback! Man In Love /throw namu hearts/

Anyway~~~ Thanks for reading&subscribing ^_^