Lunch Time

Nothing Like Us

Everyone turned to face the new boy who's eyes were huge!

They each greeted him with smiles etched on their faces, especially Chanyeol.

"Hi. Nice to meet u guys again." He said happily.

"Awwww! U r so cute!" Baekhyun jumped up excitedly & started pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it Baekhyun. You're hurting him." Chanyeol shouted while pulling Baekhyun back to his seat.

Kyungsoo rubbed his cheeks softly.

After that, they invited Kyungsoo to join them for lunch. He accepted their offer, since he didn't know anyone else yet.

They ate their lunches happily while chatting among themselves.

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun noticed Kyungsoo was too quiet so he decided to chat with him a little.

 

"Kyungsoo,I didn't know u went to this school." Baekhyun said curiously. 

"mmm... yeah~ I just started last week. There were a few things to settle first." Kyungsoo replied.

"Great! Now we can all meet each other often~" Baekhyun replied while smiling.

Chanyeol overheard this & rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol rolling his eyes & said "Baekhyun, are u sure u we could be friends? Your boyfriend there is getting jealous".

Baekhyun blushed at what Kyungsoo just said. "Mwo?! H-he's not my boyfriend! Besides, he wouldn't mind us being friends I'm sure."

"Ahhh.... Mian~ I didn't know" Kyungsoo said while giggling.

"They would look cute together right Kyungsoo?" Noa said teasingly.

"NEHH!!" replied Kyungsoo. A little too excitedly.

"Yah! Don't say that!" Baekhyun smacked Noa's arm playfully.

Chanyeol thought to himself, "We would look cute together... hehe...."

~ ~ ~

After lunch, they went back to their classrooms.

While writing down notes & listening to the teacher tentatively, Baekhyun felt his phone vibrating in his pocket.

He waited until the teacher was looking away to check his phone. It was a text from Chanyeol.

~Baekhyun-ah, meet me at the rooftop after class...

Baekhyun put his phone away and wondered why did Chanyeol sent him that.

~ ~ ~

After class, Baekhyun packed his things and walked  up the stairs towards the rooftop.

He wasn't quite aware of his surroundings cuz he was too busy wondering about the text Chanyeol sent earlier, and bumped into Noa.

"Baekhyun-ah, where are u going? The next class is about to start." Noa asked, confused.

"I-I'm going to meet Chanyeol" Baekhyun stuttered.

"Yah~ U can meet him after school's over." Noa pulled Baekhyun's hand to their next class that they were going to have.

"B-but..." Baekhyun gave up when he was pulled into the class by Noa.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the late update guys! I've been very busy~ Anyways, enjoy this chapter! ^_^
~BlackIce~