Secrets Can Kill

Nothing Like Us

Noa pulled Baekhyun back to class but Baekhyun still felt guilty towards Chanyeol. He took out his phone to text him that he couldn't make it but alas, it was Miss Strict as their teacher on that exact period. "Baekhyun, detention. And where's Chanyeol?" she uttered. "Aniya, I just wanted to text him to come to class fast!" Baekhyun supported Chanyeol's absence. "Why didn't you text him earlier? Let's start our class." she continued. 

Noa poked Baekhyun and said sorry. He smiled and told her that it was ok.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ah......."

"Hmmm........"

Noa murmured as she strolled around the big tree at the park located at her school. 

"Oohhh"

"Heol........"

Jonghyun added.

"Oh it's you........" said Noa. "What's wrong with you?" Jonghyun asked, directly. "Aniya..... it's just that.... I dragged Baekhyun to class just now without waiting for him to text Chanyeol that he can't come and see him..... He ended going to detention." Noa explained. "If that's the case, you tell Chanyeol that Baekhyun is at the detention class. What's first should come first. Explain." Jonghyun advised. "Ahhhh that's right!" she facepalmed herself. 

Noa took out her phone and called Chanyeol. "Yeol ah, I heard you were asking for Baekhyun?"
"Ah yes! Any idea where he is?"
"He's at the detention class..... because of me. He wanted to call you but Miss Strict took his phone."
"Oh... so that explains. So did Miss Strict- ah nevermind. I have to go now, bye!"

Chanyeol ended the call but Noa could hear he was talking to another person. She was filled with a lot of questions in her  head.

"Done?" Jonghyun asked. "Ah.... neh." Noa answered. "Let's..... go out?" Jonghyun offered. "Ice cream!" Noa nodded.

"When's your birthday?" Jonghyun asked. "Erm..... 28th of March." she answered. It was an awkward situation until Noa asked him again, "you?". Jonghyun smiled and said, "15th of May". "Favorite subject?" he continued, "Maths for sure..... you?" she answered. 

"I like music." he said. "Oh." she muttered. 
"You sad?"
"Why would I be?"
"Then what's with that reply?"
"Aniya,I just don't have the best relationship with Music lately, that's all."

"Oh," replied Jonghyun. 

"You know that school trip on 25th of March? Let's join it together!" Noa asked Jonghyun. "Ah.... if I have time, I will. Definitely." 

"This shop! They have the best yam ice cream!" Noa suggested. Jonghyun tagged along with her.

When they came into the shop they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol, talking, seriously. Very seriously.