Rooftop.

Nothing Like Us

Your POV

"Another day of survival," I thought. I walked into the school and right away there were 4 girls headed towards me. They threw their bags and complained, "Why are you so late? I had to carry my bag for almost 5 minutes because of you!" The leader smacked my head and warned me to not come late next time. I nodded and walked along the corridor. Accidentally one of the girls' bag fell down and when they realized it, the girl turned her head towards me, screaming "WHY CAN'T YOU DO YOUR JOB FINELY?" and her hand flew on to my cheeks and I.......................................

WOKE UP.

Sigh. If only it was true. I got ready for school and arrived at once.

"Another day of survival," I thought. I walked into the school and received a few glances from the students there. Some guys walked towards me but I stared the 'don't-even-think-about-it' stare and they walked away, frowning. I'm not full of myself but I am popular. Since my father is like - a well-known chaebol in this country, people took advantage of that. I wanted to keep this as a secret when I first came to this school, Seungri High School. But I think it's fate that I left my lunchbox and he HAD to come to school to give me my lunchbox although I strictly said, no.

He is a loving father, although he is rather busy with work. So he refused to ask anybody to send the lunchbox, it has to be him. I was mad at him for the whole day because he just showed the whole school that my father is a chaebol. Instant fame.

I ignored other attention and walked hurrily to my class. Baekhyun and Chanyeol, two of my bestest friends greeted me, "Wasseoyo? Joheun achim No-Ahhhhh~" I rolled my eyes and smacked their shoulder. Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, "Yeol ah~ would you want to go to MuBank this Friday?" he lifted his eyebrows. Chanyeol hissed. "ya, stop lying. You know I'm a big fan of that show......". "I'm not lying!" Baekhyun replied, "but I have three tickets............ and I know she wouldn't come with us"

I ignored them although Baek was clearly talking about me. Chanyeol kneeled suddenly and asked me cutely, "Kim No-Ah, pleaseeeee?" I looked at him, half guilty, half mad. I pulled him so that he would stand up again. "Guys, you both know why." Baek pulled Chanyeol with me too. "Text me when the teacher comes, OK?" I asked them. Baek nodded.

I walked up the stairs, thinking should I join those two troublemakers. I sighed. NO, I told myself.

I streched when I arrived at the rooftop. "Ahhhh johtda~" I said. "Joheun achim!" called someone. I looked at the voice's direction. He was tall, has a fair skin, wearing spectacles, with a hairstyle that suits him, rolled up his sleeve and..... surprisingly holding a book. "Ah, that was rude. Hi, I'm Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun. Class 2-2" I nodded and tried to ignore him. Unfortunately this charming guy still tried to catch my attention. "Er... I told you my name and class. You?" he asked.

"If you insist, I'm Kim Noa. Class 2-1" I replied. "I'm a new transfer student. Nice to meet you!" he told me. I half smiled and then tried to ignore him - again. "Since you're the first one I know in this school............ Can you guide me through this school later?" he bothered me again. I let out a fierce breath and said "I am not a tour guide. Help yourself with your other classmates. I shall go now, school's starting." and went away.

What's the use of your charm if you're so annoying? I rolled my eyes.