Care

Hello, Mr. Bad-

You caught two shining lights, red and blue with a beeping sound.

"Because.. you're getting caught, RIGHT NOW" you pointed at the police car.

He glanced at the police car, "oh .."

You smiled and waved to him, "See ya, er"

"You -- brat!" he cursed at you.

You continued to smile.

-Onto Minhyuk's side-

The police car stopped in front of Minhyuk and they stepped out of the car.

"What's the situation?" the cops asked.

"Well.. someone was walking down the street so I had to turn around and it hitted right here" Minhyuk made as many excuses he can.

"Come to the police station with us" the cops said dragging Minhyuk into the car as the other cop called for the car insurance company.

-Back to your scene-

You walked up the long stairs towards the country side. You were going to emet your parents to see how they were doing. You haven't been visiting them since two months already.

You knocked on the gate waiting for them to open.

A old woman opened up, she has an afro but still pretty hair and of course an old fashioned country clothes.

"Omma" you called her name. 

"Oh.. Min-yung-ah. What brings you here?" she didn't look a bit glad to see me.

You shrugged, "just want to visit"

"What about school? Aren't you suppose to be in school right now?!" she almost caught me.

"Oh no. Today it's a half day for everyone (Half day/ When the students get to leave more earlier) so I decided to come visit you" you made up excuses.

She nodded, "What are you standing here for? Come in" she gave you space to walk in and then closed the gate.

"Where's dad?" you asked.

"Drinking as always" you saw your mom pulling her sleeves.

"Did he hit you again?" you noticed a bruise on her neck.

"At his age and the point where he always drinks, he usually hits me just a little. A little so don't worry" mother tried to lie so you wouldn't get worried.

You pulled her and rolled up his sleeves, "Don't worry? You call this a little?!"

"I'm fine.." she tried to yank her arms away from me.

"Omma! Do you think I'm stupid til' now? Who do you think that guy is huh? Always drinking and hitting us like a doll getting beaten up when a little children is throwing a tantrum"

"I said it's fine!" she yelled.

"Alright.. you're fine right? If he touch you ever again.. just run away.. he's like a monster. He never once gave love to me and raised me. So did you. I raised myself actually. What did you two actually done for me? I ahve never felt a warm hug or warm-hearted words in my life. No matter how hard I tried, I just get scold, beaten or just get yelled with harsh words" you ran out slamming the gate so hard.

Your tears wouldn't stop rolling down. You let everything out. The warm tears you have always felt. That has been stuck inside your heart since you were born.

You threw your pin to the ground and sat down on the stairs. You tried to dried off the tears but they just keep on rolling and rolling.

"Yah, you must be really, really strong" you heard some footsteps.

You looked up and saw a familiar looking guy walking up the stairs.

You wiped your tears quickly and cleared your throat.

"Apologize to me" he picked up your pin.

"For what?" you scooted over as he sat down next to you.

"For bumping into me today and made me faint" he played with your pin.

"..." you grabbed the pin away from him.

"Wow, you really have no manners" he shooked his head.

You rolled your eyes, "hmph"

"That pin is ruin, you should get a new one" he grabbed back the pin and threw it as far as he could throw.

"Yah!" you shouted.

"Wipe those tears first" he helped you wipe those tears that were still on your cheeks.

You looked at him and then his hands.

"Don't fall for me so fast" he smirked.

"Pfft. I'm not a weak hearted person alright? You're not even close to beating my heart yet"

He lean closer to you, "you need to make memories now I guess" he grabbed your wrist and dragged you somewhere. Somewhere you don't expected to know.

 


My chapter is getting to short. Just punch me. Haha~ Anyways, another update!

GOGOGO read~ Enjoyed? Remember to comment or sub, I'll be pleasure~