Trouble

Hello, Mr. Bad-

Excuse the cuss words. If you don't like to read them, I suggest you not to read this :)

 

"Yo, watch where you're going!" a group of guys and girls bumped into you and got pissed off.

You didn't say anything, you just looked at the ground ignoring them.

"Apologize you freaking--" one of the guy pushed you which made you landed towards the wall.

"You ing touch me, you'll get your ing head torn off" you rasied your head up giving a cold, cold stare.

*Ding, ding, ding, ding*

Your alarm started to ring which made you ruined your whole dream.

"Aish.." you ruffled your hair and forced yourself up.

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the time. 7:00 A.M.

"Aigoo.." you got up from your bed and went to wash up.

Hello, I'm Park Min-Yung. Remember that, I don't want anyone to know my birth name. There's a secret into it. I'm just one normal "loner" I call myself. But, I do have one best friend. But.. she's been really strange lately. Any suggestion why? Probably scared of me now huh? Since the day I did something so .. overboard, people started disliking me. Is the truth really that hurtful? Anyways, I have to get washing now.

You stretched your arms up and then looked at your mirror.

You picked up your tooth brush and squeezed some toothpaste out.

You started brushing as you putted on H.O.T's Candy on. Although this song may be old, it's my morning song.

You finished washing up and go dressed. You wore a school uniform which you prtty much hated. So you decided to make some decoration.

You cut up the skirt a little bit and knitted some plaid on your skirt.

You wore a jean vest and a red tie. You wore the uniform jacket without buttoning though.

"My style" you weakly smiled and went to make breakfast.

You made yourself a cup of hot milk tea and a dish of fried rice.

You stuffed yourself til' you're full. Now you're totally ready to get to school.

You dashed as fast as you could before anyone can arrive. As soon as you got to school, everyone stared at you like you just killed 800 Barneys. Literally.

When you get closer to someone, they'll move back like around 7 inches away.

"You f---king retards" you cursed under your breath.

The whole school hates me just so you know. Except for the teachers thinking I'm a little pretty angel, I'm known as a freaking devil towards everyone.

Probably because I'm just too cool for them. But I'm known as an ugly looking yogurt oh my god.

"Hey , where you get that skirt? From your 20th boyfriend?" a girl pointed at you as they laughed like something hilarious just happened.

You nodded, "yes, yes. He did, and he just became the president of this country and he'll skin you alive babe" 

These girls were totally ignorants. They're so easy to be teased. You don't anyone down easily, but.. for these people who did.

You'll definitely get your revenge on them.

"Oh, did anyone smell something? Oh.. what is that smell? Cow poop?" the leader of the popular group in our school fanned herself.

You walked right pass them.

"Oh gosh, it really stinks" another girl from the same group joined in.

You paused smirking. You turned around and walked next to them. They gave you a cold glare as you approached.

"Oh hey attention , good morning. Have a terrible day today alright" you winked at them.

"E-excuse me?!" one of the girl stomped her feet.

You looked as her heels broked off and chuckled. You rushed off to your classroom before they could chase you out.

You reached to the classroom as you're breathing hard.

You saw your best friend, Hyunjin.

"Annyeong" you waved to her smiling.

"Anneyong..." she quietly respond waving while looking back under her desk.

You rolled your eyes as you got to your seat. 

The teached walked in as he made an announcement. An announcement that everyone loves to here, exclude me.

"Okay guys. Guess what?" the teacher made us all curious.

"WHAT?!" the whole class yelled out.

"There's going to be four boys tranferring in here. They're all oldering than you because of some.. type of reasons. Be supportive and respectful got it?!" the teacher announced.

"NEW STUDENTS?! YEAHHH!" the girls yelled because it was four boys.

Ugh, boys again. Especially four, must be totally idiots again.

You sighed and looked out the window when you saw an angel boy.

That angel boy.. was.. your crush. His name was Sungjong (the one from Infinite).

He was pretty naive and atleast the best from everyone. He's really nice and knows how to make people feel comfortable.

He looked up and caught my stare. He waved at me and you got a bit nervous. You waved back and turned around as quick as you can.

Classes finally ended and everyone can go anywhere they want. Since it's lunch period already.

You decided to get out of the building to get some fresh air.

You saw Sungjong alone in the bench so you walked up to him.

"Annyeong" you waved to him as you take your seat.

"Ah, Minyung-ah" he grinned as he watched you sit. 

"You want some milk?" he handed you a carton of milk.

You took the milk, "thanks"

"I have to go now.. so.. catch you later~" he waved as he hurried off.

You nodded and just drank your milk there alone.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" a group of gangs suddenly came up to me.

"Seducing once again?" one of the girl grabbed your carton of milk and threw it towards you.

You tooked the hit and let the milk splashed on you. You couldn't hold it no more. You stood up and slapped the girl in the face.

 


Hey, enjoy chapter 1! Sorry for so much cussing words. It just.. matches the plot :3

Anyways, feedbacks and subscribe to keep update! Thank you! HAVE A GREAT DAY~~