Because

Hello, Mr. Bad-

"G-go get her!" the girl yelled out in rage.

You ran as quickly as you can. You stopped in front of the locked gate. You turned around and the gang of girls were almost close.

"Aish" you weren't thinking about doing this but you have to. You threw your school bag across the gate and climbed up the fence and jumped over.

"That !" the girls shout.

You giggled and left the building so no one catches you.

You were too busy focusing about being caught that you stumbled down towards someone which made both of you fell down.

You opened your eyes and found yourself laying on someone's chest. He was breathing so fast and loudly. You looked up and noticed it was a dude. You noticed a scar on his neck but shook your head, I shouldn't be nosy.

You tried to get up but his arms were wrapping around you so tightly.

"Yah..." you almost lost all your energy trying to break through his arms.

"Yah, yah hyung!!" you heard someone calling hyung as they ran approaching you.

"H-hey.. you are... what are you guy.." he pointed at you.

"HELP ME!" you coughed out a breath.

He quickly unbreaked the guy's arms and picked me up.

"Oh thank you" you catch your breath.

"You're welcome" he smiled.

You looked high up towards the sky just to see his face, my.. so tall.

"But what happen, why were you guys.. like that?" he was trying to pick his hyung up .

"We just by accidently bumped each other.." you explained, "but.. is he alive? Why are his eyes still closed?"

"Well.." he was trying to explain.

"Oh, I'm not trying to be nosy, you don't have to explain it"

"Well, he just got in a fight with one of his girlfriend" he lean closer to me, "He's a player.. don't worry"

Player..? You glanced at the hyung again, "He doesn't look like one"

"Well.." he rubbed his neck, "My name is Zelo, and this guy behind me is.. Jongup" he patted Jongup's legs.

"I'm Minyung, nice to meet you" you bowed.

"See you later" he lefted.

He's pretty nice. But.. their outfits looks so.. creepy for a moment.

You shrugged and shivered thinking about being on his chest again.

You ran to the nearest shop so you can buy some supplies like accessories and stuff.

You looked like a girl who's tomboyish and blah but you actually really liked cute stuff.

The cashier bowed when you walked in and felt a weird aura from you. 

You looked around finding so many cute things here. You picked a cute hairpin up and looked at the price, "1,500 won"

http://img0091.popscreencdn.com/118576826_-crystal-fashion-cute-girl-peach-hearts-pearl-hairpin-.jpg

You smiled while gazing at the pin. You tooked out your wallet and only have 2,000 wons.

"Aish.." you scratched your forehead.

You went up to the cashier and placed the pin down giving them your money.

They gave you the pin and your change back.

"Thank you for shopping~" they waved.

You went out of the shop and glanced at the pin, now you have something to give your parent.

You always wanted a pin like these but you never had enough money to get. You always think of your parents first but.. their heart don't seem to change no matter how hard you want to make them glad. But, you never give up.

You crossed the street and just then, *beeep beeep* the sound of the car horn.

You looked towards your left eyeing on the car driving towards your direction.

You eyes widen as it gets closer. The car turned and hitted the pole. You frozed in the middle of the street blinking in fright.

You ran up to the car and observed the window inside. You knocked the window.

"Ughh!" the guy inside the car felt a bit stiffed.

He opened the door and came up massaging his neck.

"What the he---" before he can cuss, he eyed on you.

He cleared his throat, "Who are you?"

You held your pin tightly, "Someone you nearly crashed into!"

"..oh really? I'm sorry. I guess that's all you need to hear" he had a total rude manner.

You rolled your eyes laughing, "No, I don't need an apology from you"

"You don't? Alright, then I'll take that back. If you don't need anything, then please leave like nothing happened"

"Wah, how can there be such a person like him" you muttered under your breath.

"This ing thing. Ruined my baby" he kicked the pole after observing his car.

You gaped as he kicked the pole so hard.

"You, it's not the pole fault. Or anyone's fault. And you better not blame that birdy that's walking right now" you pointed at the innocent like chick walking pass the road.

"Blame yourself for driving in a rapid speed and the way you passed red light!" you scolded him.

"Mind your own business, missy" he laid a glare on you.

"Why should I? You nearly crashed into me. Which mean, you must have done this to so many people around"

He rolled his eyes crossing his arms, "You're not hurt anywhere anyways. It's not like I'm asking you to pay or anything, why are you making such a big deal?"

"BECAUSE!" you yelled out. Because...

 

 


Got some ideas so I did another update. Hehe liking it so far?

Subscribe and feedback to keep update remember. :) If you're getting bored.. I have no other way. Well.. we all will improve ~