Update

Now Hiring: CEO.

I feel so weird being back on this site after what's been about a year and a half. I took a temporary leave on all of my stories because of personal issues and I thought that I would regret it. But, I think it was one of the best decisions I ever made to improve myself. Not only do I feel more confident in my ability to write, I believe that I've improved belong recognition. I looked back at these fanfics I wrote a year ago and they're almost unrecognizable to me. I want a chance to recreate myself, to make work that I can be proud of. I'm not deleting any of these, nor am I discontinuing them. I'm going to edit and rewrite every single one in the fashion that I believe you deserve to read it in. I'm excited to jump back into the pool of fanfiction that I've been so desperately craving. I love to write, it's one of the only things I'm confident in enough to say I'm great at. After my extended hiatus, I'm proud to say that I'm finally ready. I found what I'd been lacking and can finally express my thoughts and imagination in a way that makes sense. I'm excited for you to get to know me through my stories and I hope you like them because none of it would be possible without the endless support I've received from some amazing people on here. Thank you for reading this!