Just the beginning.

Now Hiring: CEO.

 

Just the 

beginning

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sora P.O.V

*Next Day*

I sat around a large cherrywood table, Nana and Yoora across from me, staring me down.

"You can't actually be serious, i know you're impuslive but you have to think it through this time."

I rolled my eyes as once again Nana  was trying to talk me out of just hiring a CEO "Nana, just listen. It's an amazing idea, it just seems a little crazy! Trust me, please, unnie~?"

I batted my eyelashes and attempted to use aegyo. Yoora burst out laughing "Please- never do that again, it was pitifuly sad. I knew you were bad at aegyo, but it has seriously gotten worse."

I stuck out a tongue, "Whateer, this isn't about aegyo. Nana, Yoora, I can't do this without you."

Nana cupped her cheeks "Fine, but don't come crying to me when this crashes and burns."

I jumped up and down and did a silly happy dance "KYAH!~ I KNEW YOU WERE MY FAVORITE UNNIE!"

She chuckled at me "How are we even friends?"

I pouted my lips "Because you love me, now lets plan!"

We spent the next hour trying to figure out exactly how to verify the credentials of the appliers, then we spent an aditional 2 hours arguing over how we were going to advertise for our special little 'audition' and lastly we were deciding what out CEO needed to be like.

"YAH! I'M YOUR UNNIE BOW DOWN TO MY LAW!" Nana shouted.

"NO, YOU PABO! WHO CARES ABOUT LOOKS?!" I shouted back at her

Yoora sighed and rubbed her temples "I swear, it's literally impossible that I'm the youngest."

Nana glared playfully "A CEO has to be good looking! How else are you going to negotiate with other companies?!"

"Umm, I don't know, maybe- umm WORDS?!" I yelled sarcastically

She slapped my head "DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU BUMHOLE!"

Instead of getting angry I pointed and laughed, Yoora also giggled "Did you really just say bumhole?"

Nana blushed "AISH, Whatever!"

I put my head down on the table once the laughter subsided "Seriously, though. Why don't we use like flyers and stuff. Stick them EVERYWHERE and  practically shove them down peoples throats, you kow like street advertising?"

Nana's head shot up "That's not a terrible Idea, maybe we could even get a billboard on a busy freeway!"

Yoora grinned, "Call, let's get this done!"

We spent the rest of the drawing and printing flyers wile Nara called some contacts about the billboard.

By 12:00AM we printed about 100,000 flyers and the billboard would be put up tomorrow. Yoora and I mailed some of the flyers to other branches of the company around Korea for them to distribute properly. Yoora grinned as she shoved the large box of flyers down the mail shoot, "This is going to be great."

"What happened to, 'crash and burn'" I teased, grinning.

Nara layed on a chair a pencil stuck in her hair as her jaw remained adjar. I sniffled a laugh, her eyes remained closed as she said "You pabo, I'm still awake. I took a whole day of work off for you and yet I'm still at work. Tch." 

I laughed at her complaining, "Arasoyo, kamsahapnida unnie." I said formally.

"That's better." She mummbled.

"You know what, I'll take you guys out tonight. It's going to be fun, maybe you can meet soome guys."

Nana scowled "I'll come, but not to meet some dumb scumbag who wants nothing more than to get in my pants."

I looked at my watch, "We'll have to get going, I have a meeting in 30 minuites and then we have a staff meeting in the morning that was rescheduled due to this damn cast, and after that I have to at least make the last 3 hours of school."

Yoora's jaw fell open "My goodness, unnie. Your schedule is packed, are you sure you don't just want to head home."

I waved it away, "There's always time for you guys, I'll live and Nana has to go to class early too."

Nana rolled here eyes "No, I don't. I have class off."

I tilted my head "Oh. I'll be fine, you guys go ahead and text me where you decide to go. I'll meet you there after the meeting."

I smiled before leaving and heading across town in a Taxi to YG's main entertainment building also packed with fans.

"Damn, they're still here? It's late." I muttered to myself as I squeazed through the tight crowd of devoted fangirls.

As I broke through and headed to th door a fan shouted "YAH! Lady, who do you think  you are, just walking up there to enter?!"

Before I could answer she was up there ripping my hand off of the handle "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO TOUCH THE HANDLE OPPA'S HAND HAS BEEN ON! I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL MORNING!"

I was taken aback, she loked only about 16 "Hey, I have a meeting andI can't be late. Let's argue late, oh?"

I reached for the handle quickly to enter, I realized a crowd of fangirls was circling me. She slapped my hand "Ajjumah! Do you not understand English?! Oppa said not to enter the building without permission!"

I pinched my nose "Do you not understand that I do have permission? I'm the CEO of GH Entertainment and I have a meeting."

She scoffed "Do you think I'm stupid? Park Minwoo oppa is CEO not some old ajjumah! Get out of here!"

I got angry "YAH! I'm not an Ajjumah! He's my brother, and I own the company. I am seriously going to be late! Let me by!"

I threw my weight at the handle but was knocked down by a wall of fangirls, the girl who seemed to be the leader scoffed "You owned? That's not you, that's Park Sora! I should know what she looks like, I auditioned and failed!"

I removed the hair frorm my face and looked up "I don't look the same? I am Park Sora for God sakes, do I need to take out my ID or something?"

They seemed shocked as the crowd receeded, the girl who slapped my hand recoiled "U-unnie! M-mianhae..."

I let my hair fall "Hey, it's fine. You didn't know, but I have to get to a meeting, RIGHT NOW."

I quickly ran into the building to the meeting room, I knew the inside of YG quite well, when I when I was in highschool, I was an intern here.

I turned left on the second floor and barged into the meeting room, all eyes turned to me. I blushed and bowed "Mianhae, I'm late."

Yang Hyun Suk just waved it away and motioned me to sit beside SE7EV to whom I waved to. 

Hyunsuk chuckled at me "We saw you outside."

I blushed heavily as him, his staff, and idols laughed at me. I didn't even realize there was a large bay window overlooking the entrance "And you left me to die? Aigoo, you guys are mean!"

Seunghyun (T.O.P) burst out laughing "You looked like you were about to be eaten alive!"

"That wasn't funny! Fans are seriously frightening! That one girl looked like she was going to skin me alive, she said 'You don't have the right to put your hand where oppa's has been.' I thought she was going to kill me right then." I shuddeded "You'd think I would be used to getting attacked, I mean it happense every morning. I seriously respect fans, but they are scary when it comes to Oppa and Unnie." I joked

Hyunsuk laughed "Okay, okay, let's get to business. Sora, you're debuting a new group?"

I grinned "Ne, a boy group of 5 members."

He raised an eyebro "You've found the members?"

"I have boys that I'm sure I want, but I haven't presented them to the board yet. But they are fantastic dancers, and have great vocals. I was throwing around some ideas the other night, and I think i've got the perfect song for them too."

I grabbed some papers out of my bag and handed them to him.

Lucifer

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me
Say it

When I first saw you, I stopped for a short time
As if someone was tightly seizing my heart, not letting it go (Still)
You took all, all, all, all, all, all of my heart just like that
You make my 
heart burn out when you’re not here

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

The love stories I shared with you
You look towards the same places I do
When we feel that we can’t get any more perfect
Only stare at me, you want me more, more, more, more, more, more
Only look at me, you’re the center of everything, thing, thing, thing, thing, thing

Since before, something has been wrong, you’ve been weird
The love I knew left my side, one by one
All I have is you

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
I dance for you, who will never be satisfied
You look into me openly, touching my brain
I think I’ve become a fool
I think I’m only getting more and more attracted to you

Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic

It’s not that I hate you or that I dislike you
It’s just that kind of stare is a burden is all
I’m not going anywhere
I’ve waited like this by only looking at you

Your stare captures me
As the days went by, it became sharper
I’m tired of your obsession
I’ve been cut a lot, my heart is bleeding
When it’s about time for me to pass out
She comes to me like an angel, saying “I love you”
Even though I knew it was really you
You really confused me

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
Leave me alone, when I’m free, I’ll be able to truly love you
Leave me alone, don’t make me sick of you
So I can truly look at you

 

If you tie me down and trap me
Then love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic
Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer

 

He smiled "You wrote that?"

I frowned "Why, is it bad?"

He shook his head, "No, not at all. For just 'throwing around ideas' that's amazing."

I blushed "Kamsahapnida. I wan't that to be their debut song, but I don't jsut want a single, I would like for them to debut with an album. I cane today to ask if your astists would mind collaborating for some of the album songs."

"Who do you have in mind?" He said.

I grinned "Your newest idol, Leehi. Her vocals are fantastic and I think her voice would sound amazing in a duet with Lee Jinki, your vocalist."

He nodded "Well, of course, if she would like to. Although she's not here at the moment, I'll talk to her for you."

I broke out in a huge smile "That's great! Wahh, I'm so happy!."

I quickly stood remembering Yoora and Nana "But I've go to get going."

Juyoung pouted "You're not eating with us tonight? We're drinking." He drew out the last word in a cute manner

I rolled my eyes playfully "I made plans with friends, Mian, maybe next time!"

I ran out of the building, jumped into a cab, and directed the driver to the location Nara had texted me.

I paid and got out at the sight of a dark ad packed club with music so loud it made the ground outside shake. I called Nana, she answered "Yoboseyso?"

She sounded slightly tipsy, I smiled "You started drinking without me?"

She giggled on the other end "Miannnnn~! Are you here yet?"

"Yeah, I'm coming in, Bye. I'll look for you, I assume you're over by the bar." I said entering the club that smelled heavily of sweat and heavy liqour.

She chuckled "Arasoo~ See you, umm. Soon!"

I laughed as I naigated my way through the grinding bodies to the bar. I wasn't dressed for a club, I was wearing a simple pair of white jeans and a pink pullover.

tumblr_lxgvkjgkMq1qdqn1io1_500.jpg

I found Nana by the bar, a guy next to her talking while she looked compleatly dazed. "SORAA~!" She called

I smiled at her brightly "Nana, what happened to no guys?"

She made a face, and glared at the guy "Yeah, I made it pretty clear."

I sniffled a laugh, looking at the very handsome tall guy. I raised an eyebrow and whispered to her "Hey, if you don't want him, can I have him?"

Her eyes widened and she smacked my head "Sora!"

I broke down laughing "I was kidding, unnie. Calm your s. Where's Yoora?"

She pointed to th dancefloor where some guy was holding her too close for comfort to his body. It looked like she was struggling to get away from him. My temper fumed as I stomped over there and grabbed her hand away from him.

"Unnie!" She squealed wraping her arms around me, I saw tears on her cheeks. He looked shocked, then he softened. "Do you want some too? In fact you're way hotter than her."

I clenched my jaw "You ing ert. Stay away from my sister, before I make you regret ever being born."

He did nothing but smile "Aww? Sisters? I've always wanted to sisters."

I made a disgusted face "Go away."

He made a grab for me and I reacted quickly and slammed a quick blow to his nose. I didn't wait for his reaction, I turned and ran, my hand locked with Yoora's.

As I made my way over to Nana I held Yoora close and her hair. I whispered "Don't cry, unnie has you."

Nana's eyes widened as I came and sat Yoora next to her. "Omo! What happened?!"

I was really pissed as I answered through clenched teeth "ing, erts. Tha's what happened."

She put her head in her hands "This is my fault, I should have been watching her."

I shook my head "No, it's not. You can't watch her all the time. But one thing is clear, you're not coming to a club again until you're at least 21."

Yoora shot her head up "But unni-"

"No." I cut her off sternly like a mother "I wan't to keep you safe. I know it may not seem fair, but you're very pretty. People won't leave you alone. I'm sending you home for tonight, I'm calling you a cab."

"Araso... But you have to take me for cotton candy when you have time.." She said dejectedly

I smiled, ruffling her hair "Okay. I promise I will. Your taxi is here now, wan't me to you?"

She shook her head and stood "No, I can walk 50 feet safely, you know. Goodnight, Omma."

I stuck out my tongue as I watched her wave and leave. As she exited the door I turned to Nana and sighed "Today feels like a drinking day."

Nana smiled and patted my back "I know right? But I can't get drunk tonight. I have school in the morning. Ughh."

I ordered a whole bottle of wine. Nana watched me with an amused face as I downed the whole thing in less than 20 minutes. She laughed as I was slightly tips, but not drunk. "You know you have a meeting early in the morning."

 

I groaned and laid my head lightly on the bar table "Will my life ever not ?"
Nara shrugged "Probably not. And firing your Oppa probably didn't make things any easier."
I pouted "You too? Yoora's been scolding me, but I really don't care. He's so disrespectful and lazy, I have no more patience for him, seriously, I need someone who wi actually do the job, not reap the benefits by doing nothing but sleeping."
Nara chuckled "Take a breath, I get it, but he is your brother."
I sighed "And I get that, I never said I don't love him as my brother, but when it comes to work, I totally can't stand him."
Nara leaned back "My head is already freaking pounding. Tonight was probably not the best night to drink.."
I patted my head "Amen to that."
I checked my watch and laughed, groggily "I have to be at a meeting in four hours, and then hopefully catch my last few classes."
Nara ruffled my hair "Hey, little lady, you need to get home and sleep before you pass out from exhaustion. You're overworking yourself."
I stood up, my feet nearly giving up underneath me. I isn't realize exactly how tired I am before. My eyes felt heavy as I walked out of the dark, noisy, humid club with Nara supporting half of my weight. I sniffled "Did you drive here?"
She nodded and escorted me to her cherry red 1956 Chevy Bell Air. She has a thing for classic cars. She sat me in the front and then went around to the drivers seat. Just before she started the car I remembered something "Wait!" I called out. She jumped a bit and stared at me "What?" I squinted at her "Are you sober?"
She paused for a moment "Not completely, but I'm pretty sure I'm sober enough to drive."
She reached for the keys again and I smiled "You wouldn't want to crash your baby, now would you?"
She froze and rolled her eyes "Fine. We'll get a taxi and I'll pick it up tomorrow."
We got out the cherry red car and hauled a taxi. The ride lasted less than a few minutes, and I was dropped first in front of my house. I got out the taxi and waved to Nara "I'll see you tomorrow, Kay? Love you."
She smiled and chuckled "Bye, make sure you're not late to your meeting, it's important."
I stuck out a tongue "Okay, Omma."
The car disappeared into the dark was and I ran into my house. 
I kicked off my shoes and ran to my room before throwing myself on the bed. I was much too tired to eat or do anything at all. I drifted into a deep sleep. It seemed like it was only a few seconds before my alarm clock shattered my dream of dancing without getting tired. I groaned and rolled onto the floor where I just felt like sleeping. Reluctantly, I sat up and took a quick shower. I brushed out my long hazelnut colored hair and braids it towards one side before throwing on a pair of tan skinny jeans and topping it off with a simple, white button up shirt. I shoved a pair of tan heels on and grabbed my purse. I checked the time again, it read '7:30' 
I headed downstairs where Yoora sat with a bowl if cereal in her hand, and her eyes glued to B.A.P on Inkigayo. I hurriedly made myself a cup of coffee and waved a Han in front of Yoora "Hey, bum. I'm going now."
"Yeah, bye Unnie." She said absentmindedly. I scoffed playfully at her "Is Zelo more important than me?"
She nodded "Yes, he's adorable."
I pouted and knocked her head lightly "Well Zelo isn't the one taking you out for cotton candy later."
She jumped up and turned to me, grinning "REALLY?!"
I nodded "Yes."
She hugged me "I lied, you're my favorite!"
I rolled my eyes jokingly "Tch. Of course I am, but I have to go."
Yoora rubbed the skin underneath my eyes "You have dark circles."
I waved it away as I made a dash for the door "I'll live, they're just circles."
She looked at me and waved, uncertainly.
I jumped in my car and drove quickly to work, but this time instead of going through the front, I just went through the back door. I mentally face palmed myself 'why didn't I think of this earlier?'
I entered and employees and idols bowed "Annyeonghaseyo, sonsaengnim."
I smiled and took the elevator to the top floor. I sauntered into the meeting where advisors, choreographers, the Vice President, assistants, and the rest of my top employees sat. I realized I was the last to arrive. I sat down and smiled "So, lets start this."
My top music advisor smiled my way "I'll assume that you've written something?"
I chuckled "Am I that predictable?" I pulled out the lyrics I'd written and passed them to her. She read them over and nodded "These are perfect. What type of song exactly are you thinking about?"
I leaned back "Definitely not a ballad, or anything slow, those usually make for boring debuts, I want something electronic. The type of song that you'll never get out of your head"
I turned to the choreographer "As for the dance, we'll wait until we have the beat for the song an then I think I have a few ideas that we can compromise on."
Vice President, Howon chuckled "You just have everything figured out dont you?"
I giggled, awkwardly before turnin to the market team "I want their debut to be in three months, when kids are vacating from school, and have tons of time. I know it seems a little sudden, but I have confidence in our candidates. It would be nice if their debut stage could be on Inkigayo, I think it's more popular these days." I recalled Yoora's eyes glued to it this morning. The marketing team took notes and finally I turned to our stylists "I know that this choice isn't just mine to make, but would you guys take a look at my favorite candidates. I was thinking a five member group. These days, companies are increasing the number of members, but I think that makes it much harder for fans to feel they have an emotional connection with their idol, so I'd rather have five than seven or 10. The boys would also have longer singing parts, and more opportunities to show their talents."
I too their profiles from my purse and passed them around. My advisor nodded "I'm impressed."
The other four who judged with me yesterday nodded "I like the five you've chosen, yesterday I think they left the largest impression. They look like they'd work we'll together as a group."
I smiled and stood, grabbing my purse "I'll get going, and the staff meeting at 6 is still set. Please inform all staff members that it is a required meeting."
I bowed and turned as the informants took notes that would be announced today.
I walked out the room just as I was ambushed by a large yawn.
 

 

 

You don't have to tell me how bad an author I am. I haven't updated in weeks, will you forgive me? I went on vacation and completly forgot about my fanfics. Now, Summer is nearly over and I've only updated once or twice. I wrote the ending on my iPod, so I apologize for spelling mistakes. I promise that I'll update more often! MIANHAE, LOVLIES. Make sure to comment and subscribe! <3