Fired.

Now Hiring: CEO.

 

 

Fired.

_____________________________

 

Present day.

I stalked my way into GHE, the company I now own that I can't get out of my life. No matter how hard I try, it won't go away. People now know me as Park Sora, Owner of GH Entertainment, not Park Sora, world renowned dancer. I sighed, althought I didn't like what I was about to do, I kinda had to. I 'gave' the company to my older brother, Park Minwoo. The aspairing, wannabe buisness owner. Although I technically can't 'give' the company to him, I can do the next best thing. Make him the CEO. There was nothing in my parents will that restricted me to make someone CEO. I don't understand why they didn't just give him the Company, they know good and well that I did not ever want the company in my hands. But however, they decided that it was a good idea to make me the future sucessor. My face soured as I thought about the thing I was going to do. I love my brother, like anyone else loves their brother, but he's practically driving the company into the ground. Like the Earth's center low. Although I didn't want to fire him, I really had to. If I hadn't promised my parents that I would watch over the company ,then he could throw it into the atmosphere for all I cared, but since I did, I need a CEO that can actually do their job. I could already forsee how mad he would be at me. I jumped out of my thoughts ad covered my ears, ready for the horrible wailing and screeches of high school girls and sometimes even ajjumas. Why the screaming, you ask? Well I did mention that this is an entertainment company. That means idols. And Idols means fans. Crazy fans. I was used to the fans that would stand outside of the building all day hoping to get a glance of them. I even recognized some and knew some of their names. But I got attacked every single day too. Not because I'm an idol or something no.

As soon as the fans spotted me the circled me like a rubber band "UNNIE, CAN I SEE MY OPPA, PLEASE?!!!???!!!"

Another screamed right by my ear "YOU GET TO SEE THEM EVERYDAY, IT'S NOT FAIR!! AND YOU'RE SO PRETTY UNNIE!!"

My morning with the fans ended the same way everyday. As if they were programed to do so, the security gaurds who surrounded the building (So crazy fans couldnt break in) would break through the layers and layers of fans, throw me over their shoulders and carry me inside. I actually really don't like being carried, but as long as I'm out of that crazy circle, i'm fine.

Not all of them were weird, of course, some of them were very normal and seemed like the type of people I would be friends with.

As their screams intensified, I knew a group had arrived.

As the gaurds put my down I poked the right one "Who's here?"

He smiled warmly "It's Super Junior, Miss Park."

I stood by the translucent glass doors that would slide open any second, and they did.

Super junior (Including M) Walked in, already looking tired.

I smiled at them "Jet-lagged yet?" They just came back from their world tour which reached out to the very corners of every continent. They're such hard workers. I told them they should take the day off... They still came in.

Leeteuk gave me a tired smile "We'll be ok." He gestured to the other 12 dragging their feet behind him.

I rolled my eyes playfully "Mabey I'm just lazy, but if I were you, I would have stayed home and slept all day."

He poked my head "You are lazy."

I laughed "Whatever!"

Suddenly I heard my name being called "Sora!"

I smiled "By the way, we have a staff meeting today! Don't forget! 4:30!" I said while walking backwards.

I bumped into someone from behind, I turned quickly and bowed "Mianhae."

A cute guy with gorgeous doughy eyes stared down at me, surprised.

He just stared for a moment. I waved a hand infront of his face "Hello?"

He suddenly jerked backwards  "S-sorry, h-h-hwejangnim!" (President)

I smiled, unaffected my his nervousness "You work here? Wow, I feel like such a bad person, not even knowing any of my employees."

He looked stiff as a board "T'-that's fine! You have so many employees, you could never keep track."

I tilted my head "What's your name?"

He looked to be softening a little big "Luhan-imnida."

I smiled and held out my hand "Park Sora-imnida."

He grinned "Of course I already know that."

I shrugged "Yeah, but it's polite to introduce myself any way. Oh yeah! I'm sorry Luhan, here I am holding you up from where you need to be!"

He stared wide eyes "K-kweanchana, hwejangnim.... But I have to go...."

I smiled and waved "Bye, Luhan."

He walked off, a small smile plastered on his face.

I suddenly heard my name again "Sora!"

I turned to find Woohyun practically breathing into my mouth. I jumped back, surprised "Omo! Why are you here?"

He smiled greasily. Woohyun was my classmate who never left me alone. Never. He has this huge crush on me and decided in senior year that he would stick to me like glue. Least to say it's irritating.

He enveloped me in a bone crushing hug "I missed you, wifey."

I pulled away, grimacing "I have to work."

He grabbed my arm "You look amazing today."

I smiled smally and pulled my arm away "Thanks, but I have to go."

I walked away before he had a chance to grab me. I shivered, he's the type of guy I wouldnt walt to be in an empty room with. I took the elevator up to my brothers office.

I knocked on the door gingerly. No answer. I just opened it, he sat there a book on his face, feet up, asleep. I frowned and pushed his feet off the charoal black desk. He instantly woke up, glaring.

I glared right back "Minwoo, why are you sleeping?"

He smirked "The same reason eveybody else sleeps."

I snacked the book off him and put it back in the book shelf "Not at work. Our stocks are practically worth nothing, we have an upcoming audition for trainees, and we have a meeting with YG today. Have you done anything today, accept sleep? Because I'm not paying you to sleep, don't think that I can't fire you on the spot." I warned.

He scowled "You can't fire me on the spot. Firstly I have a contrat, and secondly, you couldn't do this job. You're too dumb."

I smiled in his direction "Oh? Well in case you didn't know, you might wan't to check the expiration date of your contract. I believe it states April, 10th, 2013 is the date that yout contract expires. You're probably too dull to know, but that's today. I came to talk about renewing it.... But I'd rather see the look on your face when I.."

The blood draied from his face "When you what?"

"When I tell you you're fired." I smirked.

His mouth fell open "You can't fire me! I'm your own brother!"

"I just did. Now pack your stuff and leave."

He stood, looking pissed "I'll make you regret that."

I frowned heavily "I doubt it."

He glared at me once more before stomping his way out. I sat in the chair Minwoo was once sitting in and I checked the schedule. There was no time to dwell on the fact that I just fired our CEO.

I smacked my forhead "He's ing late."

I took the elevator to the top floor where trainees resided. He was supposed to be at a meeting 15 minuites ago. A new group was to debut in July and today we're supposed to be picking the members.

I ran into the meeting room, in a slight sweat. All eyes turned to me. In the room was a group of trainees that were narrowed down from 200 to 20. There was the man that would coreograph the video, the directior, assistant president, and vice president of the company. There were 2 empty seats, one for me and one for Minwoo who I just fired.

I bowed "Sorry, I'm late."

I took the seat that had Minwoo's name on it. Our vice president Eumjung raised her eyebrow and whispered to me "What is going on?"

I smiled smally "I'll tell everyone at the meeting later, but Minwoo isn't coming."

She nodded and made a small hand gesture.

All 20 of the trainees showed their talents over a span of 2 hours. We weren't exactly sure what gender the group would be or how many members. The auditions sped by in a huge blur. Our of that blur only 5 really stood out to me. One was girly, cute, but his dancing and singing skills were no joke. Another was tall, manly, and quite handsome, but he practically had it all. The other was short and dinosaur looking, but with a voice like that he doesn't seem so short anymore. The other was cute and had a great smile, but his voice melted me from the inside out. And the last one had me on my toes with his dancing and husky rapping and singing voice.

I looked at the other deciding four. I wrote down the names of the 5 and handed them to the other 4.

Lee Taemin

Choi Minho

Kim Jonghyun

Lee Jinki

Kim Kibum.

________________________________________________

 

 

Wow, I'm a terrible person. I havent updated in like 2 months. MIANHAE subbies.

C: Please orgive me and continue to follow my story :D Lol I made the new trainees SHINee beecause

I was listening to Dream Girl by SHINee when writing this part xD.