결국 (Finally)

Wipe Your Eyes

 

 

 YoungBae broke open the door of the room when he got no answer, but it was too late. He met JaeSang earlier who told him about his last visit and he had a bad feeling about it. He was late, way too late! Coming close the bed, he broke down at the peaceful face of his best friend. He saw the empty pill box on the night stand near their photography. He saw the engagement ring on Jiyong's left ring finger, then the letter crushed in his hand. Wiping some of his tears, he took the folded paper and opened it carefully.

 

“To you all,

 

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...

 

I won't expect you to understand those words but believe me they mean more to me than any other. I deliver you my most precious words because I know that I'm hurting you. But that's not a bad thing, that means our bond was deep, only people you love can hurt you. And believe me when I say that I really love SeungHyun. And real love never stops, not even with death! Without him by my side, each beat of my heart was just unbearably painful. He was the only one who could wipe my tears away, so my sorrow will never end now.

I won't expect you to forgive me, I know I made a selfish choice. It's not that your feelings meant nothing, I thought about it, and I was thankful for all the things you gave me during all those years. And I love you all, my friends, my family. But I can't live without him, he took my soul with him the day I fell for him, and he brought it with him when he died. I'm not really leaving you today, I've been dead since the day he's left this world. It hurts to be ripped in two, so I just killed the empty shell that was my body so I can liberate my heart.

 

Once again, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...

 

Kwon JiYong

 

 

His tears were shielding his vision but YoungBae could swear that, beside the bed, JiYong and SeugHyun were hugging before vanishing into thin air....

 

END

 


AN: So this is the end!! Hope you liked it even with the character death!! I'm so sorry but I can't warn you before or it kills the story.... not such an Happy ending though?! Or Am I weird to consider ends like that like a happy one??  /maybe getting too much influanced by the japanese culture studies/ LOL Anyway hope you liked it (even if not) don't hesitate to tell me what you thought of it..... & comments are here for that!!