Confrontation

Best friends + fan service?

<CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

*In ChunJoe shared room*

No one spoke up after Niel and C.A.P left the room and once again, awkward silence filled the room.

"For how long are we gonna stay like this?" L.Joe couldn't take it and spoke up. "Huh?" Chunji was stunned by the sudden question. "You're not even attempting to explain?" "Huh?" Chunji is even more confuse. "Chanhee seriously?" anger was evident in L.Joe's tone but he tried to sound as soft as he could. Chunji flinched when he heard his birth name. They don't usually call each other by their birth names unless its something serious. Especially when its without the 'hyung'. "Eh?" Chunji really have no idea what to answer. He knew exactly what L.Joe mean but he promised C.A.P not to tell L.Joe or anyone bout the plan so he have no idea how he is going to explain. Not when he saw Niel and L.Joe cuddling, with Niel's confession following. "Forget it you're not taking me seriously." L.Joe said and attempted to walk out of the room, moving past Chunji but he was stopped. Chunji grab him by his wrist and the sudden contact made his heart skip a beat but he have no intention of pushing him away. He have no reason to. "Please don't be mad." "Why not?" L.Joe said, trying to give a blank face not wanting to let his emotions flow. "Why are you so angry then?" "You're asking me why am i so angry? You and C.A.P hyung are together and i...." L.Joe stop speaking. He knows that he'll give way if he continue and he should never let that happen. He doesn't want Chunji to realise his feelings and leave him. 

*L.Joe's POV*
"You're asking me why am i so angry? You and C.A.P hyung are together and i...." Just then a thought came to my mind. Chunji's not straight. Does that mean that i stands a chance? Yah Lee Byunghun what are you thinking bout? Even if he really is gay, he's with C.A.P now! Do you really think you stand a chance? Besides, what are you gonna do? Break them up? He's your best friend and C.A.P hyung is the leader that you've always respect! What's wrong with you? "You're jealous that I'm with C.A.P hyung?" I heard Chunji spoke and broke my thoughts. It took me a while to take in what he just said and i froze. 

*Chunji's POV*
He really seems angry. But I'm angry too! How can he cuddle with Niel? I thought i was the only one that is allowed to do that. Damn I'm getting possessive. what am i suppose to do now? He's still angry! "Forget it you're not taking me seriously." I heard him say and attempts to leave the room. He can't leave like this. Not when he's angry with me. I turn and held on to his wrist. "Please don't be mad." I plead. "Why not?" he answered coldly and i flinched again. Damn he's really angry what should i do now? I can't explain to him! "Why are you so angry then?" I asked. I really want to know why he is so angry. "You're asking me why am i so angry? You and C.A.P hyung are together and i..." "You're jealous that I'm with C.A.P hyung?" I asked with a glint of hope in my voice. 

*No One's POV*
"What?" L.Joe asked, surprised. "You're jealous right?" Chunji asked again with a mild grin on his face. L.Joe blushed a bit and answered, "N-no... Wh-why would i?" stuttering a little. "Eyy admit it. You are jealous." Chunji now had a wider grin plastered on his face. "Shut up I'm being serious now!" L.Joe attempted to hide his feelings by acting mad. Chunji's smile immediately become a frown. "Mianhae. Then why are you so angry that I'm with hyung?" Chunji asked not understanding. "Why weren't i told? I don't even know you had feelings for him! I thought we are best friends?" "L.Joe, we are best friends. I didn't say because... because i had no idea i have feelings for hyung either. I've never thought that i would have feelings for hyung." Chunji half lied. "Then what made you realise suddenly?" "Actually i still don't know if i like hyung. I just thought perhaps we could try?" "Just that simple? He got you to go out with him that easily?" L.Joe now hated himself for not trying but its all too late right? "L.Joe..." Chunji had guilt written on his face. "Ok fine i got it. Sorry for losing my temper at you." "Ani. Its ok. Now is it my turn?" "Your turn?" "Yeah. What is going on between you and Niel? When did he start liking you?" "Ah that. Nothing. And i don't know." "Nothing? Really? And why wouldn't you know?" "Seriously? Hyung i said nothing and i mean it. And why would i know?" "Ok sorry i know it now. Relax ok?" "Damn. Sorry again. I just don't know what got over me." "Its ok L.Joe. So i guess everything is ok between us?" "Yeah i guess?" 


*During dinner*
Halfway through eating, Ricky could no longer hold down his curiosity and half shouted "Hyungs are your going to explain or not?" "Crap! I thought you forgot already." C.A.P answered. "No way hyung! Now faster explain! Its killing me!" "Okok relax will you." "I will if you explain." "Fine fine. Well i..." C.A.P looks at the others, clears his throat before continuing "I'm officially with Chunji now." he held Chunji's hands and showed the rest. Chunji found it awkward so he pulled his hands back after the rest acknowledges. He turns to look at L.Joe but the younger only kept his eyes on his food. What Chunji didn't know is L.Joe kept his eyes on his food so the others would not find out how jealous he is right now and how hurt he is hearing the sentence that he dreaded most the second time of the day. Ricky seems confused with the situation and was planning to speak when Niel cut him off. "Well its irritating how i have to repeat this twice to let everyone knows when its my personal feelings but i like L.Joe hyung and the skinship this afternoon, its nothing compared to what i will continue from now on. Who knows we might progress real quick?" L.Joe glares at Niel but he only gave a shrug in return. Ricky almost fainted and Changjo held onto him. "What is going on seriously?" Ricky said weakly like he might cry anytime. No one answered him so he continue, "i thought Niel hyung is with C.A.P hyung and Chunji hyung is with L.Joe hyung." "No that's just what you thought and you are proven wrong now. So stop asking questions and eat your dinner!" C.A.P said firmly. "But i always thought Ch- oof" Changjo stuff a piece of vegetable into Ricky's mouth to prevent him from talking further. Ricky spits out the piece of vegetable. "Ahhh vegetables! Its so eew! Yah Changjo what are you doing?" "You need to keep quiet." The other members just laugh and Ricky pout but continue with his dinner. 

Ok I'll stop here for now. The next chapter will be up as soon as possible. Sorry i seem to get writer's block all the time each chapter takes me forever to write. Hope it isn't bad! >< Well next chapter will be based on one of the new songs! One of my fav song in No.1 album! Have you guys listen to it yet? Go if you haven't! Its all awesome! K so bye for now. Do comment and subscribe ok? Cheers! (: