Witnessing + Determination

Best friends + fan service?

<CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

*L.Joe's POV*

When we reach the dorm, Channie hyung went in first but was standing at the door, not moving. I move over to him and decide to ask him why he's not moving. "Channie hyung, wha-" i was cut off by the sight in front of my eyes and realise why was he standing there not moving. CAP hyung is making out with Niel on the couch. Wait, its not even Changjo and Ricky but CAP hyung and Niel? CAP hyung is betraying Channie hyung? Niel turn to look at us and was shocked, CAP repeating the same process. Suddenly, anger took over me and i ran over to push Niel away and shove CAP hyung hard, not knowing i had that strength. "Hyung you're blatantly betraying Channie hyung already?" "Woah L.Joe relax. Who's Channie?" "Chunji hyung. That's not the point hyung! What have you to explain?" CAP hyung stood up and said "What's with Chunji? What do you mean what i have to explain?" "Seriously hyung?" I shoved him once more, letting anger took over me. Channie hyung ran over and stop me. "Sorry hyung! He's out of his mind." "Hyung! Why are you apologising? He should be the one apologising!" "Wait what's going on?" "Hyung the 'plan'. He doesn't know about it and thought you are two timing me." "Channie hyung! What plan? He is two timing you!" "L.Joe listen! This is all a misunderstanding. I believe it'll be better for Chunji to explain to you everything and I'll explain my side of the story later on ok. For now, i have a problem to settle with Niel." "What problem hyung?" CAP pointed to his visible bulge and Niel blush but pulled CAP hyung to the bathroom. "What the heck hyung!" Channie just smiled at them. "Hyung what's going on now?" He brought me to our room and just stared at me, hesitant to speak. "Hyung tell me." He took in a deep breath and started speaking up. "Byungie actually I'm not really dating CAP hyung. Its just for show so that he could make Niel realise his feelings for him. He knows that Niel likes you but he always felt that somehow Niel has some feelings for him and he wants to prove it so he got me to help out. I'm sorry i did not tell you earlier because i promised him not to tell anyone including you." It took some time for me to process everything. So Channie hyung and CAP hyung are not dating? I... Anger took over me once again and i flared at Channie hyung for the first time. "Hyung! You mean all this time you were acting? You guys aren't dating and this is just a show and you didn't even tell me anything even when i confessed to you this morning? Just what am i to you hyung?" Tears started flowing and i can see that Chunji hyung is scared of my sudden outburst and he started crying too. "Byungie its not like that. Listen to me. I promised hyung not to tell anyone that's why i couldn't tell you. I'm really sorry please don't be like this." I'm not appeased by his words. All i could think of is hyung didn't like me that much. Perhaps he doesn't even like me at all. I was a fool to think that i have a place in my heart because its just my wishful thinking. I broke down from the negative thoughts and my tears wouldn't stop flowing. "Chunji hyung do you think a sorry is enough to make up for the pain in my heart? Do you know how much it pains me when you told me you're dating CAP hyung? Do you know how hard it was for me to congratulate you and him? Do you know how hurt i am seeing you with him acting close and all? Do you know how tough was it for me not to break down in front of you guys and act like it doesn't affect me? You don't know all of these! Even after my confession, you could at least tell me about all this can't you? Just what am i to you Chunji hyung? DO I EVEN HAVE A TINY FREAKING PLACE IN YOUR HEART LEE CHANHEE?" I shouted out and ran out. I don't know where I'm going, all i know is i need to get away from this place right this moment so i sprinted out with all my might.

*Chunji's POV*

So he thought he doesn't matter to me and ran off without listening to what i have to say. I cried hard and fall hard on the ground. "You wouldn't know how much place you have in my heart. You don't even know how hurt i feel when i couldn't tell you about this. Why won't you listen to my confession before you run?" I sob and sob like there's no tomorrow. I'm sure he won't listen to me even if i followed him and even if he did, I'm not sure if I'm able to express my feelings. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to him. I just sat on the floor and sob hard. After sobbing for i think around 1 long hour, i saw a swollen eyed Byungie enter our room. He brought some of his stuff out to Ricky and Changjo's room and his bed items to the living room. He doesn't even want to share a room with me now? "Byungie..." He just continued moving his stuff. I grabbed his arm. "Byungie please." He shook my hand away. "I need some time away from you, Chunji." He said, tone flat and i shivered at that. He never spoke to me in such cold tone before. He went to the living room and he lied down on the couch, trying to sleep i guess. I watched him at the entrance of our room, not daring to move closer to him. An idea came to me suddenly. I started singing, hoping he would show some reaction. I saw him flinch a little and i continued singing. It seems to work because he stood up and was walking towards my direction. I smiled at him but he just walk past me into our room. I didn't know what he was doing till he came out with his headset and listened to his own songs while trying to go back to sleep. Even singing doesn't work anymore? Just how could i get my point to him? I started crying again so i retreated to supposedly our room and continue sobbing.

3 days pass and Byungie isn't ignoring me that much anymore. But that doesn't make me happier because he's acting cold towards me. There's no more skinships, no more pet names, no more nothing, just Chunji hyung and business. When i said business, its plain work-related. He never attempt speak to me more than needed, worse still if we're alone, he don't speak at all. He's still sleeping in the living room and all the other members want to know what's wrong but Byungie just glares at them when they ask about it so they just stayed away. C.A.P hyung tried explaining to him about his whole plan which even i was fooled by them. Byungie acknowledges it and does not blame them but he just won't open up to me. This is all driving me crazy. I know he mean every single word when he confess and i feel the exact same way towards him but how do i ever tell him? How do i even try to get him to listen to me? I'm desperate and he needs to know!

*L.Joe's POV*

I felt like a total jerk. I know he's hurt by my actions but i just can't get myself to face him. I'm hurt too, really hurt. I wish to let it go but the thought that i don't mean anything to him makes me repel and i really can't face him now. I need more time for us to become friends again. All he want is for me to go back to his side and be his best friend that's why he keep trying to reach out to me isn't it. He just need to let me stay like this for a while longer and I'll be normal again. I'll act like everything did not happen and that i have never love him. We just have to forget everything and spare me some time alone to get over it and we will be fine once again. I promised him to forgive everything he do so i will make good my promise. All i need is some time to cool down. I guess i need to let him know about this so he can give me what i need most right now and let me be. I wrote a note and sneak into our room to place it on the closet door while he is showering. Why do i have to sneak into my own room? I feel so pathetic suddenly and quickly made my way back to the couch to sleep or perhaps act like I'm sleeping.

*Chunji's POV*

I heard noise from the room while i was showering. Is it Byungie that came in? I showered quickly and dried myself to go out and check out but when i did, he was gone again, leaving a depressed me as i walk over to the closet and I saw a yellow note. "Hyung, sorry i have to ignore you. I guess i just need some time to face you. Just spare me some time to cool down and get over it. Once i got over, let's just forget everything that has happen, including the confession and we'll be back to best friends like before." Tears started flowing down my cheeks again and I'm amazed by how much tear i could actually shed because I've practically been crying for the past few days and it seems never ending. He wishes to forget everything and act like he never loved me? No way am i letting that happen. No matter what happens, I'm going to get him back. I'm going to get my Byungie back and show him that i love him more than anything. I just need to come up with a plan on how to do so. I am going to and will definitely get him back.

 

 

 

 

So how was it guys? Hmmm it seems a little short eh? I know i promise to be fast but ended up taking longer than i should. The angst feeling just disappeared and i have no idea how to continue. I know i for getting so much block. I hope this chapter is up to expectations. What I'm most curious about is whether this chapter is good and angsty enough to earn some tear from you guys. I hope it did because honestly i teared a little when writing this which has never happened before. Please don't blame Byungie because he felt cheated and unimportant so i guess its normal to act like this right? Its just that Channie matters too much to him that's why he reacted like that so please please don't be mad at him! Ok that's all for now I'm getting a little too naggy! As usual, hope you guys enjoyed it and remember to comment and subscribe! (If possible, upvote too! XP) Cheers! ^^