Confession + Witnessing

Best friends + fan service?

<CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

~Continuation of Chapter 10 before Chapter 11's Seduction~

*Chunji's POV*

I woke up the next morning feeling warm in my heart and i was grinning. The grin didn't stay long though because i flipped and realise Byungie was no longer around and a frown replaced the wide grin that was on my face. Where did he go early in the morning? Hmmm sure he was embarrassed as hell yesterday but we sorted out everything already haven't we? Its only 8am in the morning and we have no schedule till tonight so where is he? Perhaps he regretted everything he did already? Negative thoughts start flowing in my mind and my mood fell for the worst. I knew everything was too blissful and something would go wrong but i didn't expect it to be so fast. Has he gone to Niel already? Damn i am sure very insecure and possessive too. Byungie isn't even mine to begin with so why am i so interested in his whereabouts all day long? I sighed and tried to return to sleep but the thoughts are bothering me i ended up flipping around. "Ahhhhh!" I shouted a bit to release a little. I felt better after that and went to wash up. When i came out of the bathroom, Byungie was seating on the bed smiling to himself. He looks so attractive i felt that I've fallen deeper for him each time i look at him. "Hyung? You're out. Come over here." I was in a daze looking at him it took quite a moment for me to process. Seconds later, i realise he asked me to go over but because of my blank reaction, he was giving me a confused look. "Sorry my soul left my body for a moment." I joked while moving over. "Oh god hyung what did you see when your soul drifted away?" He continued on with the joke. "I saw an angel with a breathtaking smile. Its really a beautiful sight." Well i wasn't lying, i really saw that. Its just that it wasn't when my soul drifted off. "Awww I'm so jealous. How i wish i could meet that angel too. Bring me along next time." He sure sounded sarcastic this time and i scoffed. "No you can see it for yourself." "Hyung enough of the joke. I made breakfast. Come eat it." He flashed that smile again and i swear my heart flipped from that but it ache a little too when a thought came to my mind. "You woke up early to make breakfast with Niel?" No i did not just voiced out my jealousy. Ahh i did! Crap why can't i control my own thoughts and actions. "No hyung i made it myself. And its only for you." He said, still smiling. I could faint on the spot. "Yo-you woke u-up early to make breakfast f-for me?" I felt like dying from embarrassment. "Ne hyung. Its to make up for not remembering and also the stuff i made you unhappy about previously which i have no idea what did i do so I'm sorry. And also thanks for the singing last night. I had a good sleep." "Wow your breakfast sure served many purpose haha. But on account that you woke up early and went through all the trouble, your sincerity is full marks and i appreciate it a lot." I smiled at him and held down the blushing as much as i could. "Thanks hyung, hurry eat before it gets cold. Unless you need me to feed you." He freaking smirked and i felt weak all over. "Yah I'm not a handicapped or a patient you know Byungie." "Awww hyung you don't have to be one for me to feed you, i can do that anytime for you." Geez this guy is getting cocky overnight and is openly flirting with me. He's gonna regret this. "Hmmm Byungie you sure had a good sleep last night you were even sleeptalking." "Hmmm yeah it was really nice l- WAIT I SLEEP WHAT?" His tone suddenly changed from cocky to panic. I tried to fight back the laughter. "You were sleeptalking last night." "I did? What did i say?" He seems very nervous. "Nothing much. You just ask me not to avoid you again. And...." "And what?" "Byungie, who's Channie hyung?" I teased, trying to sound as serious as i can. "Erm.... its.. its...." "Its?" I tried my best not to burst out in laughter but he look too funny now its damn hard for me. "Its you hyung! it wasn't suppose to come out!" "You're saying you had a hidden nickname for me?" I teased again. "Hyung! You called me Byungie too didn't you? And i don't remember teasing you with that." He sounded a little pissed. "Sorry Byungie, are you angry?" "Ani, i just find it so embarrassing." "Byungie look at me. Its not embarrassing. I like the name a lot. Its cute and it makes me feel that we are closer." "Hyung we are close!" "I know, i just think its a very nice feeling."

*L.Joe's POV*

"I know, i just think its a very nice feeling." Channie hyung said and i blushed. I couldn't take it anymore. So what if he's with C.A.P hyung? I felt that he should know my feelings. That's only fair to him and to me. Its not like I'm gonna snatch him away from C.A.P hyung. I just wanna let him know. "Chanhee hyung, i have something to tell you." I wanted to make known that I'm being serious now so i used his real name. "Ne?" "I..." I took in a deep breath, gather all my courage and continued. "I like you Chanhee hyung! In fact, i love you a lot. I've loved you since a long time ago and i wasn't sure of your feelings nor do i know if you are against gay so i kept the feelings back. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. After you told me you're with C.A.P hyung, it broke my heart and i regret not telling you of my feelings earlier and its too late now that i know you're not against gay. I wasn't gay although I'm not against it. Its just you Lee Chanhee. You're so different from others i wished I've known you since i was born so i can love you for all of my life. Cheesy as it is, that's how i felt about you and even though i can't be with you, I'm happy just being able to stay by your side. I didn't tell you this to break up you and C.A.P hyung. I just thought its only fair for you to know my feelings and i hope our friendship doesn't get ruin because of this because Chunji hyung, all i wish is to stay by your side even if its just being your best friend." I ended my long speech and is surprised by my honest confession. I just let my feelings take over me for the past idontknowhowmanyminutes and it came out naturally. I've finally made my feelings known. I look at Chunji hyung and tears are dripping from his eyes. "Sorry Chunji hyung! I don't mean to scare you or anything! I'm really very sorry for this sudden confession!" "No! Byungie, i....." "Ne hyung what did you want to say?" "I.... Don't be sorry I'm not mad. In fact I'm quite happy. Actually i have feelings for you too and i didn't know about yours so i did not voice out." "Sorry hyung I'm too dense. I should have confessed earlier I'm really sorry! Its all too late now isn't it. You have C.A.P hyung now and Niel has one-sided feelings for me. It does not involve just two of us now anymore." It hurt me to say that but i have to. I can't possibly into my best friend and most respected leader hyung's relationship. By doing so, I'm hurting all 4 of us. Besides, Chunji hyung only said he likes me but the fact that he's with CAP hyung means he likes him more right? So all the more i can't try to break them up. I can't and i won't do such things so as long as i can stay with Chunji hyung, all these are not important anymore. "Byungie I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me for whatever I've done!" "Ani Chunji hyung its not your fault. I just need to be by your side and that's enough." "Byungie, call me Channie hyung ok?" "Ne Channie hyung. Let's just leave things as its current state." "Arrasso." "Thanks hyung. I'm off to take a shower now." And i went into the bathroom. The conversation almost killed me. I have to hold back all my pain and nervousness and behave matured in order not to worsen things but that just used up all my energy. If i don't take a break from all this i might just break down so i took a shower to calm down.

*Chunji's POV*

What just happened? Byungie likes me? He liked me all this while just like i like him? The creepy thing is we actually think alike. I wanted to tell him on the spot how much i like him but he doesn't know about CAP hyung's plan yet. I promised CAP hyung not to let anyone know including Byungie so i can't tell him now. It hurts me so badly to see that he thought the feeling is one sided so i told him i like him too. That's totally an understatement because i love him so much I've never like someone as much as him. I wasn't gay but he made me gay. Its only him and i don't look at anyone else the same way anymore. Its amazing how he made me this way but it seems that he felt the same too. I started apologising to him because by not telling him about CAP hyung's plan, he'll continue to think that i like CAP hyung which is not true. I don't wish to be with anyone else except for him. I hate myself for hurting him like this but i can't do anything to fix it. Seeing him trying to put on a strong front acting mature, i can't break down in front of him so i held back everything. After he went to the shower, i was sitting on the bed stoning till Niel came in and ask for Byungie. I felt my heart ache a little but appeared normal. He wanted to go shop for groceries with Byungie which was supposingly my job so i said i will go with Byungie instead and he agreed straightaway. I know its selfish to do this but I'm not going to give him Byungie. He can get anyone, anyone but Byungie.

After Byungie came out from the shower, i dragged him to the supermarket and shopped for groceries. Well we did enjoy ourselves a lot as if we didn't have the conversation earlier that afternoon but we finish shopping quickly because we are used to it and don't need much time. On our way back we did flirt a little and it made my heart race. I just hope the plan ends soon so i could confess to Byunghun about my true feelings, hoping he won't be mad at me for lying to him. When we arrived at the dorm, i entered first and got a great shock. Niel was on the couch, making out with my supposedly 'boyfriend', sitting on his lap. "Channie hyung wha-" he stop halfway and stared at what I've been staring at for the past 30 seconds, chin dropped. "ing ." Niel said and turned, seeing our face and was equally shocked. I've just witness the most chaotic scene in my whole life and i almost fainted.

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS! Y CHAPTER I KNOW. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING ANYMORE BECAUSE I'M GETTING THE BLOCKS. I tried my best, really. I hope it gets better soon so i can stop being so y. Thanks all for reading and supporting! I'll try my very best to improve! Sorry its still stuck at the teasing scene because i need the drama to continue the next chapter. Lastly, comment and subscribe! Cheers! ^^