I don't know how to name this chapter!

Best friends + fan service?

Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow

(I'm changing the color for L.Joe because it gets troublesome)

*Chunji's POV*

In order for my plan to work, i observe Byungie carefully for the next 3 days. I came up with a foolproof plan from his actions and hope nothing goes wrong in order for this to work. I split up my speech into many parts and wrote it on some stick pads. The reason why i didn't put it all in once is because he might be reluctant to read it so perhaps if i split it up, it'll be hard to miss because its short enough. Did i mention Byungie loves reading? He reads a lot so a small note would be processed by him easily without missing out anything. I got some help from the others by asking them to leave house early that morning so they won't disrupt my plan. They won't be back until i tell them to. I just observe at a side to make sure everything goes according to plan. First note would be seen not long after he wakes up so i patiently wait in a corner of the living room.

*Third Party's POV*

L.Joe woke up, still in a half-asleep mode and flipped a little on the couch and saw a little note at the side of the couch above him so he took the piece of note and read from it. "Byungie, you never realise how much i love you. I swear I've always wanted to tell you how i feel but I'm too coward to do so. I'm so sorry if i hurt you." "Channie?" A tear fell from L.Joe's eye and he felt his heart ache a little. Chunji on the other hand slip into his room and throw his fist in the air, happy that first step of his plan succeeded. He waited for the next step where L.Joe goes to brush his teeth so that he could sneak over to the kitchen to see if everything is moving smoothly. L.Joe place the paper in his wallet and took out his phone where he saw a text from Changjo saying they are all out. "Oh well." L.Joe said and walk to the kitchen to wash up when he saw another yellow note. He started brushing his teeth while reading the note. "I wonder when did it start? I guess when we were still training for before we debut. There's this chicken look alike boy that caught my attention and since then i can't take my eyes off him. Its the first time i felt this way towards a guy and since then, i lost interest towards any human being except for him." "Is he confessing? I'm the chicken looking guy he's referring to right?" Chunji once again caught everything and ran back to his room again, squealing mentally at how perfect his plan is going. Next step, bathing!

L.Joe went to Changjo and Ricky's room to get his clothes for showering and he saw the familiar looking yellow note again on the closet so he picked it up to read it. "I've always think he suits wearing yellow and no matter what hair colour he dyes, he look perfect. He's the only one i need and I'm terrified to lose him so the only way i can keep him by my side is to be his best friend. I want him so much its driving me crazy but i know i have to hold this feeling back." "Channie hyung. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Tears drop from L.Joe's eyes again but he just wipe it off to go shower. He have a feeling there is more note to come. He walk into the bathroom and saw another yellow note on the heater box and he smiled. "When C.A.P hyung told me Niel likes him, my heart broke. I didn't want to give him away to anyone so i agreed to help C.A.P hyung to get Niel jealous and realise he actually like hyung. I was wondering how am i suppose to explain to him till hyung told me not to let anyone know, especially him and i panicked. I know he'll be mad at me if i hide it from him but i have no choice. I ended up not telling and act along with hyung." "Mianhae hyung, i didn't know all this and just blame you all along." Chunji followed L.Joe again and half celebrated the near success of his whole plan. "Now, what's left is the final note and my plan will be a total success." Amazingly, L.Joe knows that's not the end of it and knows how the whole note system works and proceed to bathing. Once he was done, he walk over to the fridge, open up to get the orange juice and he saw the note on the orange juice bottle. "Byungie, i want you to know that I'm really sorry for not telling you everything and also, i really love you. Please don't think you are not important because you really are and it hurts me when you think so. Love, Channie." L.Joe ended up squatting in front of the fridge sobbing, berating himself for not giving Chunji a chance to explain before that and causing him so much pain. He hates himself for hurting Chunji and he swears that he will make it up to Chunji and will get him back no matter what happens. A while later, L.Joe left the dorm, leaving a bewildered Chunji. Chunji have no idea why L.Joe left house out of a sudden and thought perhaps his plan is not helping at all and got depressed again. L.Joe on the other hand was planning a surprise present for Chunji instead.

~In The Evening~

Due to L.Joe's request, NAP and ChangRick couple are not back yet and won't be back for the night. However, Chunji got a call from Niel asking him to meet him at the convenience store near their dorm so Chunji went. But of course that was just another plan of L.Joe to get Chunji to leave the dorm, giving him some time to set up the stuff. After he's done, he called Niel to tell Chunji he will be meeting him in the dorm instead. Chunji on the other hand was furious because he felt that Niel was fooling him but he still went back to the dorm. Once Chunji went back, L.Joe started playing the disc that he spent the whole afternoon creating. (Chunji did not see L.Joe because he was hiding in their room, using the remote control to play the disc.) The disc started playing and the first song heard was the chorus of , followed by the chorus of all the other title songs, all the way till . While the songs were playing, pictures of Chunji from when he was young till his current age and also pictures of L.Joe growing up were shown. On the walls were pictures from since they debut, linked from the hallway to their shared room. Chunji was stunned and he wondered if its Niel fooling him again. At the end of the video, pictures continued showing and L.Joe's voice came, "Channie hyung, all those memories of yours, i wasn't able to take part. We did not manage to grow up together and see each other develop but i hope we will be able to do so in future. Ever since we debut, you've always been the one in my mind and i wish to grow old with this Power Voice hand in hand and work towards our future together."  Chunji couldn't help but start crying from it. When the disc stop playing, piano sound can be heard from his room so Chunji walk to their room, surprised to find L.Joe playing the piano. Its a song he have never heard of but he loves it even if its the first time he heard it. When L.Joe finish playing the song, he walks over to Chunji. "Channie hyung, in future, i won't call you hyung because to me, you are just my Channie. The video before and this song is my gift to you for hurting you and i hope you will forgive me. Do you like the gifts?" "Yes i love it! I should be the one apologizing for hurting you instead. Sorry." "I guess we're just two idiots when it comes to each other. Channie, would you be my boyfriend?" Chunji was so happy he was at lost for words so he just nod and hug L.Joe. He can't stop crying but this time, its tears of joy. "Channie, this song that i just played, i wrote it while thinking of you. I haven't come up with the lyrics yet but i hope we work together to write it out and you'll be the one singing it. It'll be our song from now on." "Byung you are really cheesy but i love it. Don't worry we will work on everything together from now on!" They pulled away from the hug, looking at each other's eyes and started to move in closer till their lips touch. It started of gentle and sweet but eventually turn passionate and a little needy. At the end of the night, Chunji proved his position as Power Voice and L.Joe showed the dominating side of his. (As for what happens, I'll leave it to your imagination!)

 

 

 

Ahhhh please don't kill me! I have no idea who's POV to write in for this so i wrote in third party POV. It totally feels y but i swear i did my best! Sorry if it disappoints! I guess i just in fluff. Sob sobs. Still, i hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm quite sad that it has came to an end. I love you guys seriously! Finally, do comment and subscribe. I love you! Bye! T_T

(Here's some goodbye gifts for you guys!)

 

image

 

 

 

 (oopsy my newfound love hehe XP but i still love l.joe da most!)

 

 

 

Ok really bye now! See you soon! T_T