The ChunJoe Plan

Best friends + fan service?

<CAP: Gray, Chunji: Orange, L.Joe: Yellow, Niel: Brown, Ricky: Blue, Changjo: Red>

*Niel's POV*
"Niel, i think we need to talk." CAP said in a serious tone. "About?" I answered, full of anticipation. "Chunji and L.Joe." replied CAP with a straight face. "What about them?" I asked, disinterested as I'm disappointed. I thought CAP was gonna talk about us. "I was thinking we could help them to realise their feelings for each other. They just can't seem to notice it even though they are already acting like a couple." I started gaining interest once I heard that. Well at least its not CAP confessing that he loves one of them. "Yeah i realise that too. They just don't seem to realise. So how do you suggest we help them?" "Hmmm I'm not really sure. I do have an idea in mind but i hope not to use it so i wanna ask your opinion." CAP answered. "Eh that's a little hard. Ermm.... How bout we try to make them jealous? Like try to get someone to get close to them and act like they're couples?" I answered excitedly when i thought of an idea. "Oh my god... Niel i don't wish to admit this but this actually is the idea i have in mind." "Oh really?! That shows the great chemistry we have! But you mentioned you didn't really want to use this idea just now. Why?" I was so happy that we thought of the same idea but also had a bad feeling of the idea. "Well since even you thought of this idea, we'll just go along with this. But as you know, Changjo and Ricky is already a couple now, we can't possibly get them to.... you know? So..... i was thinking.... erm....." "You mean we have to do it personally?!" I exclaimed. "Shhhh Niel softer! They can hear us in their room! I'm sorry but it seems that we have to do it. And we'll have to decide which members we have to act like a couple with." CAP answered in a more depressed tone. "Why do we have to do it? What about..... What about....." 'What about us?' I thought but is unable to say that out. "What about what?" CAP asked. "Nothing. How about we switch another idea. You know we can always do it the other way. We will also act like a couple and they will feel lonely. Perhaps then they'll confess?" I suggests hopefully. "Niel I'm afraid that won't work out well. Changjo and Ricky is already a couple and its been some time already but they still make no act in trying to confess." "Do they really know ChangRick is already a couple??" I asked. "Who doesn't? They go all hanky panky with each other and stuff. Even i know they are already a couple." CAP pointed out. 'Hyung, we do that too but why aren't we a couple?' I thought. "Fine then. So how do we split?" I conceded defeat. Although i don't wish to admit it but i can't stand the thought of CAP being all flirty with another member other than me. "Hmmm I'm not sure either. It seems that fans rarely put me together with another member other than you. I only know of N.A.P. but seems like you can go with both as I've heard of both NielJoe and ChuNiel." CAP said. Well is that jealousy in his tone? Well fine then I'll just go along with it. "Oh please I've even heard of ChangNiel and not to mention people putting me up with Ricky because of the skits in ! This shows how well i go with all members!" I smirked. "Yeah yeah whatever. I heard L.Joe going well with all members too! Even with me." CAP showed a victorious face. Damn it i shall not give him a chance then. It shall be time to make him jealous too. This is the second motive of ChunJoe plan. I smirk again. "Hyung i think i should go with L.Joe hyung since I'm closer to him and our age are a little nearer compared to Chunji hyung." I saw CAP's face change when i mentioned age. I felt so smug haha. "Are you implying that I'm too old?" CAP questioned. "Ani. I just felt closer to L.Joe hyung." I look innocently at him. "Fine then I'll act with Chunji and you with L.Joe. Settled?" "Yeah deal then." I can't wait to see his and Chunji's face when i go all over L.Joe hyung. 

~With that, the not so innocent ChunJoe plan started~

*L.Joe's POV*
I heard knocks on the door. "Chunji can i have a talk with you?" CAP's voice was heard. "Ne." Chunji walked over to the door and open up asking what did he need to talk bout. CAP eyed me and said "I need to talk to you privately. Can you come to my room?" What's there to talk privately? Why can't they just talk here? Why does everything seem so weird and suspicious? I look at Chunji hoping he would at least consider my feelings before going to CAP's room for the talk. He seem to hear my thoughts and look at me, like as though he's asking if he is allowed to go, speaking through his eyes. "Go ahead hyung." I smiled and said to Chunji hyung as i was happy that he did mind my opinion. It shows that he does care about my feelings doesn't it? Not long after they went over to CAP and Niel's shared room, Niel came over to me cuddling as if he was being thrown out. I understood that he got 'chased out' from his room so i let him cuddle. I mean like a little of skinships between members are normal aren't they? 

*Chunji's POV*
I found it weird that CAP actually wanted to talk to me in private but i just followed him to his room as he ask Niel to give us a moment and Niel headed to my room. "Erm Chunji....." I heard hyung said as i snap out of my thoughts of what Niel and L.Joe will do in the room. "Ne hyung?" "Actually i....." "Yes? Just speak up hyung." "Erm.... i..." Why does hyung keep stuttering and doesn't speak up? He's acting weird. "Hyung its not like you're gonna confess to me. Just speak up." "Huh. Erh no. I mean ya. Wait what am i saying?" "What?! You really wanna confess to me?" "Of course not. I like Niel!" "Ooh so you finally said that huh hyung. Did you tell him already?" I ask him. "No way! He'll ignore me!" "Why would he ignore you? He likes you too. I can tell." "I doubt so. Somehow i think he like L.Joe. He goes on and on about L.Joe when we're alone. It hurts me." "L.Joe? Sin-since w-when?" I was shock. Niel likes L.Joe? Really? "I don't know." Wow that's SUCH a good answer it doesn't help at all. "So why are you telling me this hyung?" "Chunji i need your help." "What help?" "I hope that you could act as my boyfriend and help to make Niel jealous." "Act as your boyfriend?! You said he like L.Joe? How to make him jealous?" "I'm sure some part of him has feelings for me. Just that I'm not sure if his feelings for me are strong enough so i thought i could see how much he cares by doing this." "I see. But L-L.Joe....." "You're worried that he'll be jealous?" "A-ani! Why would he be jealous?" I facepalm-ed. Why do i keep stutter? "Oh? I thought your were together or something." I blushed at that comment. "Hyung if we are together, i wouldn't be able to help you then. Besides, he doesn't like me that way..." "So you admit liking him THAT WAY huh." I saw him smirked and i blushed more when he exposed me. why is it that I'm so easily exposed? "Hyung! Do that again and i swear i won't help you!" "Okok sorry. But can you promise me not to tell anyone about our plan? Not even L.Joe." I hesitated. Not telling L.Joe? Will he be angry? Nah we're just best friends why would he be angry that i got a 'boyfriend'? "Hmmm ok hyung. So how do we get started?" "First you have to be a little clingy to me and stick around me. And we'll next announce that we are together during dinner tonight. And I'll walk you back to your room first with you hooking your arms to mine and smile happily. Act like you're very happy with me. That's ok with you right?" "Eh i think that should be ok. As long as it helps you and Niel.Yeah if they really got together, no one will be taking L.Joe away from me already right? Oh how selfish i can be. I sighed at my own evil-ness. With that, hyung walk me back to my room and i acted all happy around him with my arms linked to his. What surprises me the most is when we walk to my room, i saw Niel cuddling with L.Joe. Although L.Joe did not cuddle back, he did not push him away either. Now its awkward 4 pairs of eyes eyeing one another, trying to grasp the current situation...




Hello guys! Awkward situation right? Haha i wanted to give a little cliffhanger. I'm having my exams on wednesday (YEAH DAMMIT ON RICKY'S BDAY!!! so i wouldn't have much time to update that's why i did this chapter out. Sorry my updates ain't regular but I'm trying my best to update once in less than a week. I hope you guys will like this chapter. It isn't that bad right? I hope it isn't. ><  Well do comment and subscribe people! Silent readers, move your fingers and comment too! I would like some reviews so i know what to work on as this is my first . Trying to gain experience ya know. Ok that's all for now. Cheers! Wish me good luck for ma exam! And in advance, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY AH! :D