~Entry Three~

GD's Journal

Dear Journal, July 10th, 2021
Today was literally a heart attack in just an hour. Yah… TOP-hyung went out to get some rice, beef, and kimchi for lunch today and just half an hour  after he left, I got an alarming call from the Hospital. “Hey, Jiyong,” I heard TOP’s voice, yet it was huskier and more tired sounding than usual. My heart began to pound. “W-why are you at the hospital, hyung?” I asked, trembling. “Taeyang, he…. He… He found me… He vandalized our car and nearly beat me to death. Really, what happened around here? Just a mere month ago, we were still the best of friends. And now… That's gone…” Seunghyun sighed. I started to tear up at the thought of my brutal rejection and TOP’s new injuries. “I’m coming over,” I had to say. “No, don’t come, you’ll get hurt.” “I’ll get a taxi, and I’ll be in disguise, trust me, Seunghyun, I will find you and we’ll all be fine,” I replied, and muttered an “I love you,” and hung up, leaving with that. The taxi is here, I’ll write here later… At the hospital, TOP kissed me… but… I shouldn’t be going crazy when he’s hurt. So I just smiled and a rare tear off his cheek. “You get better soon,” I muttered inbetween tears. I had to stay with him here tonight. Good thing I brought my journal along~ ^^ /sigh I kissed his forehead, and wished him goodnight. I cried myself to sleep, like I’d done for the past week.