~Entry One~

GD's Journal

 

       Dear Journal,                                                                                                                                  July 7th, 2021

 

                      Hello, I am Kwon Jiyong and eight years ago, I was a famous K-Pop star, and rebel of Bigbang, but one dark, depressing day, I was pulled out of the group for an unknown reason, however… Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri don’t talk to me anymore. TOP-hyung is still my best friend, perhaps my only friend. /sigh I miss them all, but I must move on. So I thought, yesterday I went to YG and asked for a solo career on the label. They said I wasn’t allowed in the building, however. This was almost ridiculous. I went to LOEN, but still they rejected me from the building. TOP just came in. He looks depressed about something. He’s also dyed his hair black again… At least he’s still handsome^^. He said something about himself leaving the band because Seungri was being an obnoxious , and Taeyang’s been depressed and taking it out on everyone. Seunghyun wants to make of a duo career with me, but I’m telling him about the rejections I’d been getting. He went over to YG, so I’ll have to wait. It’s getting late anyways. I hope hyung stays with me, and doesn’t leave me to die like the others.