It was stupid...

Valentine's Special

okayyy last one!! capji... my first..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!! Where is our gift," Ricky was jumping up and down.

Cap chuckled, "Find it..."

"What," Niel questioned.

"If you want your valentines gift, then look for it," Cap smiled.

"You have got to be kidding me," L.joe shook his head as Changjo groaned.

"Do we have to," Chunji whined.

"Come on.. it'll be fun," Cap said.

Ricky agreed, "Yea.. that does sound like fun.." everyone got up and started to look for it. 

Chunji walked upstairs to his room. "What kind of stupid game is this... who the heck finds their valentines gift... what is this, a treasure hunt?" he mumbled. He looked in the closet,under the bed, in his drawers, nothing! "Maybe it isnt in my room.."

Chunji walked out and into the other rooms, "Hmmmm...."

"Found mines," Ricky yelled.

"The heck.. that quick.." Chunji ran downstairs. "You found it!!"

"Yup!!" Ricky held out his box of chocolates, "found it!!"

"If you find your box, go ahead to the resturant that I booked. Its on the box, we'll have a valentine meal there.." Cap said.

"Cool!!" Ricky went to put on his shoes, "Bye guys see ya there!!!" 

Chunji puffed out his cheeks, he has to find his box. He went into the kitchen. He looked through the fridge and everything. In the oven, nothing. In the microwave, nothing. Under the table nothing! Where could it be?!?! Chunji started to get frusterated, he scratched his head. He walked over to the living room and looked under the sofa.

"Found mines," Niel said.

"What!?!?!" Chunji jaw dropped, how?!!?

"I'm gone.. see ya," Niel left in a hurry.

Soon after Changjo and L.joe found theres and left also. Only Chunji was left and he was not happy. "Ugh!!! This is soo stupid!!!! I hate this.." he stomped his feet huffing and pouting.

Cap chuckled, "Come one.. you can find it..."

"No I cant!!! Who hides valentines gifts!!!!! This is soo stupid hyung.. I dont want to do this.." Chunji complained.

"No keep going... you are getting closer.." Cap encouraged him.

"Give me a hint.."

"You are getting warmer.."

Chunji gasped and pulled out the flowers and looked in the vase, but nothing. Cap laughed, "You are getting cold.."

"Ugh.." he walked the other way, looking under the table.

"Getting warmer...."

He crawled towards that direction until he hit the wall. He looked up at Cap, "Well.."

"Freezing!!"

Chunji groaned, "Why..." he crawled and towards the middle. "Now?"

"Really hot.." Cap said.

"What!?!?! How can that be... there is nothing here except me.. and.." his eyes widened as he realized he was right next to Cap. He looked up at him, "You.." he got up and glared at him. "You.. you have it!!! You cheater..."

Cap chuckled, "Took you long enough..."

Chunji gritted his teeth, "WHY?!!?! What did I do... do you not want me to find it and go to the resturant..?"

"No of course not... you are fun tease.." Cap smirked.

Chunji brought out his hand, "I.. want... my.... gift!!!!" he glared harder.

Cap grinned and brought out the box and gave it to him, "Here.. happy valentines day.."

Chunji snatched it and looked at it, "Hey.. where is the resturant name..."

Cap shrugged, "I dont know..."

"Hyuuuuuuuung, why are you doing this to me... I wanna eat!!!" Chunji puffed his cheeks.

"Because.. I want us to be alone.." Cap smirked.

"Why.."

"Open your box."

Chunji sighed, he opened the box and there was a note. He read it.

Be my valentine <3

Chunji blushed hard and looked at him, "You.. wha.. I...but, this.."

Cap chuckled at him. He looked really cute. "It might seem hard to believe but I actually like you.. so be my valentine."

Chunji pouted, "Is this some sort of game.."

"No you idiot.." he pulled Chunji in for a kiss. Chunji was surprised and gasped when Cap bit his lips. Cap smirked and slid his tongue inside. Chunji moaned as he felt the intruder roaming his mouth anf tangling with his tongue.

Cap slid his arms down Chunji's sides and gripped his waist. He pulled back and smiled, "So.. how was the game.."

Chunji panted and looked away pouting. He was mad at the game. "Meh.."

Cap chuckled, "Did you not like it?"

"No.."

He smiled and pecked his lips, "But it was fun for me.."

"It wasnt fun.. it was stupid.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okayyy i am done!!!! wow.. it wasnt good but oh well...

sooooo... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!! 

i hoped you enjoyed this.. and there might be .. 

enjoy

^^