This is war!

Valentine's Special

okay chuniel time!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So.. let me guess this straight... for valentine's day, instead of doing something like oh I dont know, go to a restuarnt or something really fun.. we are going to sing...." Chunji's tone of voice was flat.

"But you love singing hyung!!! Kareoke is always fun!!" Ricky beamed.

"Yea but.. its valentines day!! We should.. do something.. I dont know," Chunji whined.

"Like what, more lovey dovey," Changjo said.

"Last time I checked you were single," L.joe plopped down on the couch and looked around their singing room.

"I didnt know you were dating anyone," Cap said.

"Hmph.. I am not.. but I wish-ow!!" he rubbed his head and turned around to glare at the person who hit him, "Niel!!!"

"Stop whining and enjoy this.." he walked on the stage, "I'm picking a song first.."

Chunji pouted and sat next to L.joe, "This is so stupid.. I hate this.."

"Lighten up dude.. it will get fun..it always does." L.joe patted the other on the back.

"Whatever..." Chunji grabbed a drink and took a gulp. He really wanted to do something more valentineish thing. But instead here he was in a kareoke booth, with them. He knew this really cool resturant or this new cafe they could have went to, but no it had to be this. 

Niel picked a song and started to sing. Everyone was cheering him on, or either trying to get him to mess up which worked. He started to laugh in the middle, "Stop.. because of you guys.. I cant get the highest score.."

"Yes its working!!" Changjo brought his hands up in the air causing L.joe to crack up.

"Hyung.. finish the song!!!!" Ricky said and Niel did.

Chunji just sat there really bored. He looked at the others fooling around. Cap was the only one cheering him on. After Niel was done Ricky squealed and hugged him, "Nice job hyung!! Even if it isnt the highest... its still high.. no one can beat you..!!"

Chunji is positive sure that Ricky has a crush a Niel. It really is obvious, the way the visual maknae stares and acts around the latter. He sighed as Changjo got up, "Okay.. my turn!!!"

Changjo got up on the stage and picked a song. He smiled, and started to sing. Chunji scoffed, Changjo wasnt even in the right range of notes. But he still sang good. He sighed as Ricky and Niel made funny faces to mess Changjo up, it didnt really work though. Changjo ignored them and kept singing but eventually started to chuckle in between the song.

When he was done, the score wasnt even close to Niel's. "Awww.. oh well.. who is next?"

"I'll go!!" Ricky got up on the stage and took the mic and picked a song. "Okay.. here I go.."

He started to sing and Chunji groaned. He was really bored. He watched as Ricky sang his song, trying to match each note but failed multiple times. Chunji grabbed a bag of chips and started to eat it. He looked around maybe something else will entertain him. He watched as he saw nothing but the ground. He sighed again.

When Ricky was done he hopped off, "Wow.. my score is really low.."

Niel chuckled, "Its okay.. you tried.. even though L.joe and Changjo were messing you up." he hugged him giving him a peck.

"Thanks hyung!!" Ricky blushed as he hugged him back.

"Alright... L.joe's turn.." Changjo said.

"No way," L.joe denied, "Its Cap hyung's turn.."

"Go together.." Niel suggested.

"Yea.. do a duet.." Ricky said.

Changjo agreed, "True.. might as well together right?"

Cap thought about it, "Hmm.. sure why not.."

"Dude.. we are going to make everyone's ears bleed.." L.joe chuckled.

"Its their fate.."

L.joe shrugged, "Fine.. what ever.."

They got on stage and picked a song. Then they started to sing. Chunji was surprised that they sounded so, off, and horrible. Everyone laughed but they kept singing. Chunji bit his lips and started to give out soft giggles. It was pretty funny. He looked over at Chunji who was finally looking like he was having fun. Maybe Chunji lighten up?

When they were done, they were no doubt the lowest score. "Yay.. Niel won.. I knew it!!! No one can eat him," Ricky cheered.

"Wait.. there is still Chunji... Chunji get up here and sing!!!" Changjo shouted, "Beat Niel!!!"

Chunji groaned, "I dont wanna.."

"Stop being lazy and go.." Changjo pulled him off the couch and L.joe pushed him on the stage. Chunji sighed as he picked a song. It was 'I'll back off so you can live better' by G.NA. (lol i am listening to that)

"Go hyung!! You can beat him!!!" Changjo cheered.

Chunji took a deep breathe and started. Ricky and L.joe were trying to mess him up while Changjo and Cap cheered him on. But unfortuantely for Ricky and L.joe it didnt work. Chunji ignored them and stared at the screen.

Niel looked amused and smirked. Chunji has the tone right, didnt miss any notes at all. After the song was over Chunji sighed, perfect score. Everyone clapped, "Nice job Chunji!!" Niel praised.

"Awww.. Niel hyung lost.." Ricky pouted.

"I knew you could beat him," Changjo smiled.

Chunji rolled his eyes, "What ever.. its getting late.."

"Wait.. you guys should do a duet.. since you guys are the highest.." Cap said.

L.joe agreed, "Yea.."

Chunji groaned again, "But I dont want to!!"

Niel rolled his eyes, "Hyung!!! Too bad.. we are singing," he grabbed Chunji and another mic. He picked the song and it was 'Oppa Oppa' by Eunhyuk and Donghae. The song started and they both sang.

After it was over Niel laughed, "That was fun wasnt it," he asked Chunji.

Chunji gave a small smile, "Yea I guess.."

Niel sighed. "We should get going, its getting late!!" Cap said and they walked out. 

Niel stopped, "You guys are go ahead, me and Chunji are gonna run an errand."

Chunji looked at him, "We are?"

"Oooh can I go?" Ricky asked. Chunji rolled his eyes, Ricky and his crush.

"Its a surprise.. for you guys.. and I already told Chunji about it," Niel said while Chunji gave him a confused look.

"Okay.. see ya.." Changjo said and dragged Ricky away.

Chunji turned to Niel, "What errand?"

Niel grabbed his hand and started to walk, "We are not.. we are going to the new cafe that you have been talking about for weeks!!"

Chunji's eyes widened, "Really?!!?"

"Yea.. because you are such a big baby that you want everything your way."

Chunji smiled and hugged him, "Thank you Niel.. thank you soo much!!! Lets go.." he started to run.

Niel smiled, "Such a kid.."

At the cafe Chunji was really hyper. They ordered the valentine special and the girls couldnt help but squeal at those two. Chunji took a huge bite out of his cake, "This is good!!"

Niel laughed at how messy his hyung was eating. He took a bite out of his food, "Are you happy.. and this is good!"

Chunji nodded and started to eat his ice cream with the cookies, "Yes.. I am.. thank you soo much!! I really love you right now!!"

Niel chuckled, "You better..."

"Wait.. why didnt we bring everyone else here too.." Chunji asked.

"Because.. I wanted this to be us two.. something special for valentine.. and you were really bored at the kareoke so I wanted to do something fun for you."

Chunji smiled then blinked confusingly, "But why us two?"

"Shut up and eat.."

After they were done, they got some cakes for the others. "That was sooo much much fun Niel!! Thank you.. you are the best!!" Chunji hugged him again.

"Its funny how just eating made you have soo much fun, but not singing.." Niel shook his head.

Chunji pouted, "No.. I just thought it would be more special of we did something more.. related to valentines day."

"Speaking about valentine.. hyung close your eyes."

Chunji did and he flinched when he felt lips on his. Niel was kissing him. Chunji turned red and let the other do whatever. And Niel did, he started to move his lips against Chunji. After a few seconds Niel pulled apart, "Hyung.. be my valentine..."

"Uh.. you wha.. I thought you and Ricky.."

Niel laughed, "I like you not Ricky," thatmade Chunji blush more, "so your answer?"

Chunji gave a nod, "Okay.."

Niel grinned and pecked his lips, "Just so you know.. I let you win in the singing contest."

"No you didnt!! Dont lie.."

"I am not.. I really did.."

Chunji pouted, "Fine.. we'll have a rematch again.."

Niel smirked, "Okay.. This is war!"

--------------------------------------------------------

that last part made no sense whats so ever....

but.. oh well..

this was pretty long.. one more to go!!!

hope you liked it..

^^