That was Mine!!

Valentine's Special

ugh!! I am soooo pissed!! My stupid idiotic brother went on the laptop and it all freakin went away!!!! ugh... i just wanna hit him... sigh.. well.. first off.. chunjoe... again..

-----------------------------------------------------------

"YAHHHHHHHHHHH," Chunji yelled as he burst in the living room furiously.

"Whats wrong hyung," Changjo asked as he was eating his chocolate that his fans gave him.

"HIM!! HIM... THATS WHATS WRONG!!!" he pointed to the boy who was sitting in his chair sipping his soda or more likely taking a huge gulp.

"What did you do this time," Cap asked as he walked in the living room.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HE DID!!! HE STOLE MY CHOCOLATES THAT MY FANGIRLS GAVE ME!!!" Chunji shouted, his hands formed into fists and glared at him.

"Why would you do that hyung," Niel asked him, "you have more chocolates than any of us."

"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about," he said, giving them the innocent eyes, "what chocolates?"

"Chunji hyung, how do you know that he took it," Ricky asked biting into his sweet delectible carmel chewy goodness. 

"I know because.." Chunji gasped, "STOP EATING MY CHOCOLATES!!!!!!" his eyes burned with fury as the boy took a huge bite out of a chocolate bar that read 'To: Chunji oppa'. "L.JOE!!!! THAT WAS MINE!!"

L.joe smiled at him, "What are you talking about, this is mines.."

"But it has Chunji's name on it," Changjo pointed.

"Haha.. no it doesnt.." L.joe got up and walked away.

"YAHHHHH COME BACK HERE, I WANT MY CHOCOLATES BACK!!!!" Chunji ran after him.

As he got into their room, he saw L.joe sitting on the bed finishing another one of Chunji's chocolates, "That was good... your fans do know how to cook."

"Stop eating my chocolates!!! Those are mine!!! You have your own, more than me!!!" he stomped to him biting his lips. He snatched the candy L.joe had in his hand, "Why are you stealing mines?!?!"

L.joe sighed, "I didnt steal your chocolates.."

"Yes you did," his voice got higher, "you just ate some of them.."

He chuckled, "Stop pouting and whining like a kid.. there are just candy..."

"But it was my candy!!!" he whined, "I want it all back!!!"

"Are you sure.. because if you do.. then you will have to cut out my stomach..." he smirked.

Chunji's eyes widened, "Y-you.. ate all... my.." he bit his lips as he felt tears forming in his eyes, "th-that was mine.. you idiot.." he balled his fist and started to give out multiple light punches to L.joe's chest, "those were mine!! Why would you eat them.. they were mine.. I hate you.. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!!" he sniffed, his face deeply red as tears streamed down his face. "Th-they.. were.. hic.. mine.."

He sighed, as he gently grabbed Chunji's wrist and slowly pulled him into a hug as he started to sob uncontrollably, "Stop crying.. they were just chocolates.."

"They were mine.." his voice sueaked, "they were my chocolates.. what if I took a-all of yours.."

"I dont care.. you can have it.."

"But.. I-I want mine.. I hate you..." he sniffed.

"Calm down.. I didnt eat all your chocolates.. I was lying.. the ones I ate were mine.. I just added the names on it to make it look like it was yours.." he rubbed Chunji's back.

"You dummy.. why would you lie to me..." Chunji wiped the tears away.

L.joe sighed, "I dont know... just the thought of you getting chocolates from someone else irks me.." he said hoping the boy would get the hint.

Chunji pulled back and glared at him, "I want it now..."

L.joe smirked liking Chunji's crying face. It was, cute. "What are you giving me in return.. I want my valentine's gift..."

Chunji puffed out his cheeks, "No.. you are not getting it until you give my chocolates back..."

L.joe laughed. Chunji was really cute. "Okay okay.. just sit and I'll get it.." he went out the room to go grab it.

Chunji sat there and waited until L.joe came back. When he did Chunji looked at him, "Where's my chocolates...?"

"Its here dont worry.." L.joe handed him the chocolates.

Chunji gladly took it and hugged it, "Thank god you are okay.. its okay, this beast wont hurt you.."

L.joe smiled and brought out his hand, "Here.. happy valentines day.. I tried to make chocolates but I failed but this one piece of chocolate was the only perfect one so I wanted you to eat.. sorry if it tastes bad."

Chunji's eyes glistened and tossed his chocolates to the side completely ignoring it, "You..." he was surpirsed. L.joe never made anything, and when he did the latter decided to give it to him. Chunji blushed a bit, "Wow.. I want it.."

"Okay.. say 'ahhh'.."

"Ahhhhh.." Chunji opened his mouth and L.joe fed him the chocolate. Chunji started to taste it, "Hmmmm its not-" he was cut off when the other placed his lips in him. Chunji eyes widened as he gasped giving L.joe the opportunity to slid his tongue in. "Hmmmnnnghhhhhh.."

L.joe pushed him down tangling his tongue with the other spreading the chocolate around his mouth. He pulled away, "It wasnt bad.."

Chunji blushed, "You.. wha..."

L.joe chuckled, "Cute.. just shut up and be my valentine.."

Chunji pouted, "Maybe.." he grabbed a piece of chocolate from L.joe's pocket and popped it in his mouth.

"Hey that was mine!!"

He smiled, "I know..."

L.joe stared at him and smirked as he d Chunji earning a yelp from him, "Fine.. then that was mine.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol i have no clue what the hell i wrote.. but here you go.. a valentine special chunjoe version....

hope you enjoyed...

^^