What the heck?

Valentine's Special

okay... chunrick.. here I go....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!!! Hyung.." Ricky ran in the living room, "Chunji hyung..."

Chunji gave him his full attention, "Yea.. whats up?"

Ricky stared at him, "The sky.."

Chunji's face contorted into confusion, "What... sky?"

Niel laughed at his stupid clueless hyung, "Dont you get it.. the sky... up there.." he pointed to the cieling.

Chunji just raised his eyebrows, "What.. that makes no sense.. that is a cieling.."

"Aiish.. hyung.. so stupid.." Niel shook his head causing Niel to laugh.

"Yahhh.. dont speak to you hyung like that.." Chunji blushed.

"Hyung,, you asked.. what's up.. and Ricky said the sky.. the sky is up.. get it?" Niel explained.

It took a while for that to sink in, "Ohhhhhhhh...." he facepalmed himself, "Ricky.. dont get smart with me.."

"You werent smart to begin with genius," Changjo commented.

"Hey.. I am soooo smart!!!!!! I just... I was... I wasnt paying attention!!" Chunji argued.

L.joe smiled, "Of course you werent.."

"Stop bullying your hyung.. he is smart.. just a bit slow.." Cap said.

Chunji nodded, "Yea.. what he sa-hey!!! I am not slow!! And they werent bullying me!!!!" 

"Ugh.. Chunji hyung!!!!!!!!" Ricky shouted, tired of people interupting.

"Oh sorry... what is it?" Chunji asked.

He smiled, "Here.." he handed Chunji a hand made heart chocolate box with chocolate in it of course.

Chunji's eyes widened, "Woah.. this is sooo cute!!!" he grabbed the box.

"Thanks hyung!!!"

"Wow.. who is this for," Chunji asked.

Everyone just looked at him. "Hyung.. that.. it.." Ricky was just speechless. He coudlnt believe how dense his hyung was.

"Awww where's mine," Niel asked.

"You get none.." Ricky said and turned back to Chunji causing the others to laugh.

Niel frowned, "Hmph.. he doesnt even know thats its for him yet he gets one.." he grumbled.

"I didnt know you liked someone.. who.." Chunji asked.

Ricky groaned, "Hyung... why are you so... its not for anyone else!!!"

"What," Chunji looked at him confused, "then.. you made this for yourself?"

Cap laughed, "Dude no... he made it for-"

"Cap hyung dont say anything!!" Ricky glared at him.

"What... no way.. I want to know!!!" Chunji complained.

Ricky sighed. "Hyung... I sometimes feel like I am much older than you..."

"What!!" his voice squeaked, "how.. you are soooo immature!!"

Ricky laughed, "Your voice squeaked.. that was cute!!!"

Chunji flushed, "Yahhhh.. d-dont call your hyung cute!!!!!"

Ricky smiled, "But you are.. your face is red and thats also cute... you also make cute faces which you dont know.. you are not that strong but still try and act like you are even though you cant even pull two full package luggage, that is very cute.. you giggle all the time which you deny it.. your nose gets really red when its cold... you pout a lot... you are all smiley alot.. you give the cutest gifts.. the way you cook is adorable.. and when your face gets red and redder each time you hear something embarressing like right now is sooo cute...and if you hear something rated or see something rated you cover your ears or eyes and thats cute also.. hyung.. I could go on forever..."

"What the,, you..." Chunji's body was heating up greatly, he was too speechless.

The others laughed, "Chunji is like a kid.." Changjo said.

"Yahhhhh!!!!!" Chunji glared at him. "And you.. I do not.."

Ricky smiled again, his hyung was really cute, "Hyung.. I like you.. I really do.. so be my valentine.."

Chunji's eyes widened as he turned a deep shade of red. "Y-you.. wha.. I.."

"Did Ricky just seriously asked Chunji to be his valentine..." L.joe asked looking at the others who just nodded. "Wow.. guess Chunji would be the girl in this situation.." after he said that they all started to crack up. Chunji the girl, with Ricky! They would love to see that. They would love to see someone do the impossibe and be submissive to Ricky.

"Dude.. if Chunji is actually the bottom.. I would laugh my off.. I wouldnt be able to take Chunji seriously..." Changjo said in between laughter.

"Nahhh.. that cant happen right.." L.joe said.

"But what if it does," Cap added.

Everyone went silent after that. "That would be... weird.." Niel said.

Ricky looked at Chunji, liking the thought of being top. Just because he is cute and adorable, and the visual maknae, doesnt mean he is always bottom. Even though in every fanfic he reads it is him in the bottom. Ricky can be.. manly. "Well.. hyung.."

Chunji was too busy being confused to hear anything, "You.. I.. why!?!?!"

"Do you really want me to say that whole thing again.."

"N-no.. uh..I...dont know what to say..."

Ricky smiled and leaned in kissing his hyung on the lips causing him to go even redder. After some long seconds he moved his lips shocking Chunji. Honestly, Chunji was too shocked to do anything, he was too confused. Ricky pulled back, "Just say yes.. and be my valentine..."

Chunji gulped, his face giving off heat waves, "Uhh... o-okay.. I-I'll be your.. v-valentine.." he stuttered.

"Great!!"

"Wait.. then who is this box of chocolates for?"

Ricky's eyes twitched. He couldnt freakin belive it. "Ugh.. never mind!!" he walked off.

"W-wahh... wait.. what!!?!? Ricky.. what!?!? Why did he go?!!?"

Niel sighed, "Idiot.. that was for you.. he made that for you.."

Chunji stood there looking at it. It finally sunk in him. "Why didnt he say so.. what the heck?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lololol.. I have no clue what i wrote......

wow my first chunrick!!!

hope you liked it..

^^