Backstabber!

Gives Me The Creeps..

Backstabber!

 

I was walking home gazing at the darkness in front of me. Street lights was on but something seemed a little unusual like a certain presence was following me. I kept turning back to find nobody there, I have to say I was offically creeped out. Then a vibrating noise came on and I could feel it but to my realization it was just my cell phone in my pocket. It was such a big relief for me to find out it was just me being paranoid, I was afraid that I might of been going crazy. I answered the call on my phone to hear no reply. It was pretty so I looked at my phone to see if I had answered the call, then tried again. "Hello?" But this time it was breathing that's when I started to panick. "You..you got the wrong number." Immediately, I hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket..until.

*phone vibrating*

The phone started to vibrate I slowly reached to my pocket and pulled out my phone. It was the same number from before, I answered once again. "H-hello" There was nothing but silence on the other side, then a voice finally said something. "Did anyone ever taught you never to talk to strangers?" He said creepily on the phone as he laughed. I hung up once again and ran fast as if I was once track. Then, there it goes again..my phone was vibrating. I answered and yelled. "Leave me alone or I'm calling the police!" You could say those were the wrong choice of words when he said.. "We'll see about that." and hung up the phone. Then I heard noises from the bushes and I stood there afraid to move. All you could heard was the rustling of the leaves of the bushes and then..meow. It was just a cat I was in major relief and pet the as it hissed at me the ran off. That was strange considering I am a veterinarian, cats and dogs..actually a lot of animals loved me. I looked to see if anyone was right behind, then turned back and saw the same cat coming out of the bushes, hissing at me. I backed away from the bush as it kept happening..talk about deja vu.

I walked off in a fast pace as the streets became darker and darker. The more dark it become the more scared I started to feel, reach took my phone out and it started to vibrate again. I began to get frustrated and I couldn't take it anymore. "STOP CALLING ME OR I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL..."

"Sweetie?" I'm so glad that it was just my mom, I was getting ready to freaking loose it. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else." It was really good that my mother called at this moment because I really needed to hear warm caring voice right now. Walking alone at night wasn't such a good idea but I feel pretty safe, since my mom called. "Sweetie, where are you right now?"  She sound very worried for some reason. "I'm on my way home in about..umm. 5 minutes, I'm actually up the hill." My mom was silent....really silent. "Mom?" I was confused of why she had become silent. "Honey, I just came from the hills I didn't see you no where."  That was really preposterous..I am at the hill. "Mom, your being such a big ninny right now." I giggled. "I'm at the hill right now." My mom could be such a big fibber at time but really she can't lie about not seeing me. "Really? Where are you?" I rolled my eyes looked for a sign. "I'm at...umm..." I looked a round came to realize that I've been walking at the same place the whole time. "Sweetie, are you still there?"

I started to hear some static coming from a phone, which really got me worried. "Mom? Mom, can you hear me?" More static started to interrupt the connection with my mom. "Swee...H..hello....sw--"

*beep beep beep*

"Mom? Mom?!" I felt a chill go down my spine, I suddenly feel evil presence right behind me. I feel completely paralyzed because everytime I tried to run my feet stayed in one place...too afraid to even turn around. What ever it was it walk over to my ear and said in the most terrifiying voice, almost like a demonic voice said. "If you are going to do something, do it well, and leave something witchy" Before I knew it...I felt something penetrate in my back..something sharp.....and something really wet running down my back. What is this...

Hospital

I woke up with bandages wrap my stomache and back, still sting everytime I move. I found my mom right next to my hospital bed sleeping..it looks like she had been crying for hours. I shook my mother to wake up to go home but when she woke up, she pulled me into a hugs. "My baby! Are you okay? I'm so glad that you're awake." Didn't get to answer any of her questions because she ran outside to tell the doctors I was awake. "I'm glad your awake. We have to do some check up and you will be able to go."

"What happen? Why am I here?" I don't remember anything that had happened that night, then the doctor told me that my mom got worried and was looking for me after te last call. They found me on the laying on a ground..bleeding to death. Luckily, my mom was a doctor and stopped the bleeding, otherwise I would've been dead. After story I was happy to say I was still alive..but then the doctor said something that caught my attention. "You must be one of the lucky ones to survive that street you went through. There was this person who have killed a lot of young women like you. He I assume had a cat...and feeds the flesh to it." My mom gasped and hugged me tightly then told me never go that way again. Then that's when the doctor said.."Actually, there's  nothing to worry about..he's been dead for years now." Me and my mom eye widen at the statment. "Well, what did the person do to kill his victims?" My mom asked. I was a bit curious of how he did it myself.

  1. Calls his victims
  2. He harasses them until they make a threat
  3.  Say these very words "We'll see about thar" then hangs up
  4. Comes right behind you

The doctor paused for a moment then continued and said.."He'll come whispers to your ear..and say these exact words before stabbing his victim." My  heart started to race because I knew what is the next thing she was going to say. "If you are going to do something, do it well, and leave something witchy" That's when I realized that the street ...maybe..haunted.