You Take My Breath Away

Gives Me The Creeps..

You Take My Breath Away

 

It was one of those days I thought everything would be perfect in the new house I lived in with my loving husband .

He had work today so I was completely alone but I didn't mind. 

It was getting dark and the moon was out. What a beautiful sight to see. 

I heard a noise coming from downstairs I think they were footsteps making their way up the stairs.

I guess it was my husband coming so I called out to him.

"Baby, I thought you were going to be late?"

There was nothing be silence. So, I got out from the room and to my husband.

"Honey, didn't you hear me?"

I walked out to see someone, not my husband standing in the middle of the hallway.

The lights flickered on and off repeatedly then stopped on the figure in the hallway.

The figure came closer and closer and closer everytime the lights flickered. Each time it came closer the clearer its face began to show.

It came closer and closer and closer and stop. I stood there petrified then it looked up

and...and..

 

Her husband came home that night to find his wife laying on the floor dead. He turned her around

and spotted a handprints..almost like claws around her neck.

had been crushed but what caused it o be crushed? That we may never know.....

*BOOM*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~This is first short story so far I'm already working on the second one now....I hope you enjoyed this 1st short story.~

Comment and Subscribe :)

BaiBai

KPOPLOVERZ21~ OUT