Halloween Special: The Curse of the Silver Mirror

Gives Me The Creeps..

Whilst investigating the death of a local, a skeptical Housekeeper called Michelle Gibson uncovers a legend about a supernaturally-cursed, silver mirror circulating throughout Scotland. As soon as anyone uses the mirror, he or she has exactly 3 days left to live.

The doomed few appear to be ordinary people during day to day life, but when photographed, they look translucent. A person is marked with a hex on the right palm of their hand.

Michelle gets hold of the mirror, refusing to believe the superstition. A collage of images flash into her mind: a woman burning to death, an old newspaper headline about a unfortunate accident, a hooded man ranting about hair and a drinking well located in a deprived place.

When Michelle notices her eyes have discoloration, she realises that the curse of the silver mirror is true and calls in her best friend, a  private investigator called Nicholas Tanning, to help.

Nicholas examines the mirror and willingly submits himself to the curse. He finds that the same visions flash before his eyes. He finds the a woman burning to death particularly chilling. He joins the queue for a supernatural death.

Michelle and Nicholas pursue a quest to uncover the meaning of the visions, starting with a search for the hooded man. Will they be able to stop the curse before their time is up?

 

Stay tuned for the story!

-yumchrys~ OUT

Youtube

Ask.fm

Facebook Page

tumblr

Vimeo

http://instagram.com/yumechrys