Crazy Logic

Gives Me The Creeps..

Crazy Logic

By –yumechrys

It was six o’clock in the morning. And the garbage man had already driven around the neighborhood finished with his daily duties. As he driving down the hill, he noticed that, he had missed one of the houses. He had clearly remembered nothing being there, but he just shrugged it, hopped out of the vehicle, and told his partner, “Hey, I’m going to get the last garbage can.” But his partner was too busy listening to music; he didn’t notice that he had said anything.

So, the garbage man walked in front of the house and seen that there was only one garbage can. You would think there be more trash here. He thought. Well, the trash isn’t going to pick themselves up.

As he reached for the garbage, he noticed something leaking from the bag, something wet; he described it as red liquid. Panic swelled within him, and ran to his partner. “Matt come look at this. Hurry!”

Matt took out earbuds, dropped his phone, and hopped out of the vehicle. “What is it Eric?”

“Look.” Eric pointed.

Matt looked to the direction that Eric was pointing and terror crept over him fast. “”Don’t touch it! Call the police, now!”

 

➰➰➰➰

The police showed up 45 minutes after they’re called. Eric and Matt had explained to the officers how they found it in front of this persons’ house. The officers barged into the house and seen a women; sitting, covered in blood of the victim. The women looked up at them with terror and traumatic look on her face. “I didn’t do it.”

The officers were approaching her slowly and said, “Ma’am, you are under arrest for the murder of Tim Gardner...”

“I didn’t do it!” She jumped out of her chair, running towards the opening. Until one of the officer from out of nowhere; grabbed her placing on the ground handcuffing her. Then the officer continued, “You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, it can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have a lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire.” As the women was squirming on the ground.

“Please! You have to understand. It wasn’t me! It was Bae!” The officer jerked her up to her feet and yelled, “We heard enough out of you! People like you makes me sick.” Shoving her outside the door. She was still squirming around as she screamed.

“Listen to me! It was Bae! I’m Innocent! Please, you have to believe me.” As tears spill from her eyes. But the officers didn’t pay her no mind, they shoved her inside of the car and slammed the door in her face. While the other officers were clearing out the swarm of people in the sidewalk, they drove off with the suspect.

➰➰➰➰

 

Lieutenant Gene Williams was sitting in in his office looking through his paperwork, until suddenly one of the officers’ barged in. “Lieutenant Gene, we have another murder.” The lieutenant gave a tiring sigh. “That’s the fifth one this week. What happened this time?” he said aggravatedly.  “A women by the name of Sabrina Johnson, has murder her boyfriend Tim Gardner. It looks as if she had chopped him in to pieces.”

“The murder weapon?” he inquired.

 “We found no trace of the murder weapon. Whatever it is she used to kill him isn’t present at the household. I find this very off, sir. There’s no way that she can dispose that weapon so quickly.” Lieutenant Gene raised his hand, which silenced the officer. “So, you mean to tell me that there was no trace of the murder weapon at all?”  The officer shook hisI head shamefully. “Are you certain you checked everywhere?”

“We checked every nook and cranny of the household there were none.” The lieutenant cursed under his breath and said, “Alright then, now you can take your leave.”  The officer nod respectfully toward his boos but as he was walking out the door, something struck his memory. “The women she mentioned something.” The lieutenant looking up at the officer, giving him his undivided attention.

“I’m listening.”

“Well, it’s kind of silly if you think about it.” He chuckled nervously.

“Please don’t waste no more of my time. I have a lot of paperwork to tend to ➖ so if you please…”

“Bae.”

The looked at the officer as if he had a nasty cockroach on his face. “Excuse me?” The officer took a deep breath and repeated. “Bae. She keeps making a huge commotion about this new app called Bae. She says that it’s evil and that it killed her boyfriend and…”

“I heard enough. Leave the paperwork here and get back to your work.” Said the lieutenant. “But what about the case against Sabrina?”

“I got everything under control, now go.” He said aggressively. As soon as the officer left, the lieutenant opened a drawer filled with files. He then picked up the phone and dialed a number and said, “We have a problem…it’s happening again.”

End

 

There was an app that they call Bae

Remember SHE is not a game to play

She’s the type of girl you will adore

You are hers and she is yours

She will text you everyday

But never reply with the letter “k”

Or you know what they always say

There always be a price you’ll pay

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this new story I came up with! This is basically about on of my pet peeves...you know when you talk to someone and wrote this big paragraph and they just write the letter "K"? Ugh! It annoys the crap out of me! Lol

I just want that dang thing to stop now. Lol

This was also inspired by one of the youtubers I know! :D

 

Thanks for reading!

-yumchrys~OUT

Youtube

Ask.fm

Facebook Page

tumblr

Vimeo

http://instagram.com/yumechrys