There's A Monster Under my Bed

Gives Me The Creeps..

There's A Monster Under my Bed

My wife was was working late tonight, which leaves me and my 4 year old daughter alone. Early this morning, My daughter was acting a very strange and was very alert of  her surroundings. Even her mother noticed that she'd been acting pretty weird. It worried me me a lot. So, later after her mother left for work I went over to her and asked. "Sweetie, is something the matter? Why do you keep looking around like that?" She looked at me then puts her hand to my ear and whispered.  "Daddy, a monster is following me."  I look at  and smiled. "Baby, there's no such things as monsters."  She shook her head and replied. "No daddy, there is such thing as monsters, I can see the monster it watches everyday and every night. "  I just assumed it was a little phase the kid go into and went along with what my daughter was telling me, I hope that my child out of this monster phase that she's in. 

Later that day, I came out of the kitchen and saw my daughter became suddenly relaxed, she didn't look around, and looked like she was really at peace. So, I became very happy about it, and walked over to her and asked. "Is the monster not bothering you anymore?" She stop what she was doing and looked up at me."  "No, the monster ain't bothering me anymore daddy." She smiled brightly and continued with what she was doing. I pecked her forehead and sent her off to bed and told her I'll be in there in a minute to tuck her in. After I was finished with what I was doing I went to my daughter's room and I saw her sitting there with a book on her lap. "Daddy, can you read this  to me?" I nooded then walked over and grabbed the book. When I was done reading to her, I got and was about to leave until she called me. "Daddy.." Im turned to her wondering what she wanted. "Yes, sweetie?"  She gestured her hand to tell me to come over.

"Daddy, can you look under my bed for the monster?" I chuckled and said. "Yes, daddy will look under your bed for the monster but you have to go to bed after." I went next to her bed bend down on my knees and looked under the bed. "What the?" To my surprise my daughter was under the bed curled up into a ball frighten then she whispers. "Daddy, there's a monster on my bed."  My eyes widen and I slowly looked up on the bed then..

 

The mother came home from work found her husband laying on the floor dead in their child's bedroom.

Her daughter was nowhere to be found.


 

Okay, that my new short story I hope you guys liked it!

If you have any question, please go to this website and ask me anything?

http://ask.fm/yumechrys

-yumechrys~ OUT