Wedding.....and a new Life beginns.......

Girls against Boys or...TOYS?

ZuZu's POV

 

 

So I was standing here... and looking to my father.

So much people were looking towards us and smiling. Putting red roses everywhere.

I still couldn't believe it. Our father was getting married again.

Didn't even asking me or Feggy my big sister what we think about it....

It was just a year ago, that our mother died..

But he found a foreign lady and decide to marry her.

We didn't even know much about her, she was just being mean and rude to us both. Did never care about our feelings either.

She is korean.. and a business womean. That's all we knew. And that we have to move to South Korea soon because of her.

Our father let us take korean classes with him, so that we could continue studying there.

But it was hard.....I still couldn't believe it , how could he do this to us?...At least he could ask us what we think about studying in another country... I don't want to go there I don't want to live with these korean people! I dont know anyhting about this country... I just want to stay here were all my friends are...

But because I have to, I just hope everything will be alright... and I hope our step brothers will be good to us. We will have two of them! =.="

 

 

 

 

Feegy's POV

 

 

I was looking to my little sisters face and then to m Dad's.

This was all just so suddenly! I was studying here and now look how this story goes on!

How will I be able to study in korea! I don't even know their language well...

And how about the people there? I have no clue how I will be ok with this.

At least I have my sister Zuzu. She is 2 years younger than me. She is going to the first year of high school and me last.

How our father said we have to live with two step brothers there. And we will be mostly all alone with them so I hope they will tread us well.

Our father knows that woman from his workplace. He was working in her company and met her like this.

And now what happened; they are getting married. .......

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Hey why are you both staying so far away! come near and let us take a family photo!" Feegy and Zuzu's father said while smilling to them.

Feggy and Zuzu just looked to each other and decide to walk to him. Misses Lee, the woman that their father was marrying already looked to them both like she wants to kill them.

She never wanted them both but had to accept it because she loves their father.

She doesn't even like her own children because they look like her ex-husband.

 

All of them took the picture. But none of the girls were smiling.. They just had a upset face and went away after the picture..

Both of them went outside and sat down beside the sea..

 

"Hmmmm so what do you think of this sis" Zuzu asked Feggy while laying her had to her shoulders.

"We have to live with it I guess. But we are strong we can do it right" Feggy smiled and hugged her sister.

"Of course always as long as you areby my side..."

 

"When are we going to Seoul?" Zuzu asked feggy with a quiet voice.

"Tomorrow because this Misses Lee has to go back to her work. So we have to pack everything and go."

"Oh.. :( at least we said goodbye to our friends."

"Don't be said maybe Korea isnt so bad as we think it can be really fun! and Im sure weboth will enjoy it!" Feggy loughed and Zuzu smiled back.

"Wherever we go, we enjoy it! Dont forget we rock this world" Both of them were joking around and there father saw them from the window.

He was feeling a little bad for them but he was thinking its thebest decision. They would like it in Korea he was sure..

 

 

The day after the wedding.........

 

 

"Yahh pack your things faster or our father is going to kill us!" Feggy was yelling around at Zuzu because she was still walking around the room and taking her clothes.

"Hey you have a lot of clothes too... so dont yell!!" Zuzu was yeling back.

They were argueing with each other till there father came inside.

"What are you both doing still? We have to go! our plane is comingin 2 hours! hurry! He said and walked out of the room again.

"Ok ok so sis help me to pack pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee" Zuzu was giving her puppy stare to FEggy so she finally smiled to her and helped packing.

They both finished soon and went outside with there bags.

"I hope they let us inside with all these stuff" Feggy said while careing the bags outside.

"Let's hope they don't think we are terorists haha" Zuzu was loughing and Feggy had to lough to to her stupid jokes like always.

 

"Girls come inside the car HyeSun is already waiting at the airport." HyeSun was thename from the woman there father married. They both didn't really care that she is waiting and just went inside the car.

"Did you girls pack the whole house?" There father asked when he was around 6 bags with full of clothes, makes up and everything!

"No its just her clothes!" Feggy point to Zuzu.

"No its her make up and drawing stuff!!!" Zuzu point back.

"You both girls just can't do anything else then blame each other!" There father and and both of them loughed.

 

They fast drive to the Airport where HyeSun Lee was already waiting outside.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OK!!! lalala the first ubdate kyaaaaaaaa XD hahaha I could finally do it lol sorry it took some time XD I have like 4 on-going fics xD I wil try to ubdate soon!

I didnt really know which names to use since this girls play foreign ppl xD so I just used the name from the both autors me and from feggy :D

Since this wasnt really a lot xD but yeah the first Chapter is alwaysboring right? :D

Hope you gyus like it! <3 love ya all <3