Cold War & Forgiveness

A Love Triangle

That Night, Yoona didn't ate much. And no matter how much Taeyeon and Jessica apologised, Yoona seemed to ignore them..

Yoona did not stayed that night, she decided to return home and sleep. The other members were also worried about Yoona because this time dear Yoona was really hurt by TaeYeon's lie.

TaeYeon using twitter...XD 

While Tae was scrolling through twitter that night, she happened to saw one of Yoona's tweet, " Unnie's lie hurt me.."

TaeYeon broke into tears, she felt really sorry about it and decides to talk to Yoona the next morning...

That night at Yoona's house..

Yuri who was accompanying Yoona, heard Yoona crying. She quickly texted Taeyeon and Jessica and informed them about Yoona's condition.

The next morning.. 

Taeyeon rushed to Yoona's house to apologise to her.

Taeyeon walked slowly towards Yoona who was walking on the grass under the morning sun...

"Yoona, I'm very sorry about what happened yesterday.. Please do not get angry?" Taeyeon spoke in a low voice.

"Did you know how disappointed I was when I saw that you were having fun with Jessica when you said that the two of you had something important to attend to!!" Yoona exclaimed.

At that moment Taeyeon could not take it anymore, she went towards Yoona and back hugged her. In that lovely garden, there were just the sobbing sounds of two girls... The both of them then hugged each other tightly.

But standing at the entrance of the small garden was Jessica, holding a box of chocolate... She quietly place the chocolates on the wooden bench and left...