Miracle~

A Love Triangle

As tears continue to fall freely down the cheeks of yoonsic..

Taeyeon's hand started moving..

But sadly the two girls did not see it.. They were too sad, crying.

Suddenly both of them felt a cold touch on their cheeks.. 

"Don't cry.."

The skinship was cold yet to the two of the it felt especially warm. they looked up to see weak taeyeon opening her eyes.. 

 

Taeyeon's POV

Where am i? This place is scary.. 

There was a big door right before me, glowing brightly..

And behind me was another normal door, but it was different.. It was a hospital door. I took a step towards the hospital door, and i'm back in the hospital.

There were the sounds of yoona and jessica crying in the ward while i'm not at the corridor with the other members and manager oppa crying..

Whats going on?

"Hey.." someone called out to me as i tried to call out to the others that are outside the ward.

"Your manager oppa and the other members wont be able to hear you'

"Who are you? what do you mean?"

"I'm Angel BoA. I'm assigned to pick you. Your life is hanging be a thread.. but i suppose your soul was being called back to earth, is it those two girls that you weren't able to let go?"

"WHAT?? I"M DEAD?"

'Erm.. No.. If you entered that glowing door just now you are dead.. But it seems that you are still not ready to go.."

I entered the room and saw both yoona crying, looking at those two crying. Tears fell down my cheeks unknowingly. 

"There seems to be a bond between the three of you.. Your time isn't up yet.. Go on.. Cherish what you are given and hold onto this relationship that you have.."

I was about to reply but Angel BoA gave me a strong push towards my body and i out..

 

When i opened my eyes. i was back to my body in the hospital. I slowly opened my eyes to see those two girls still crying..

 

"So are you just going to lie there?" Yoona asked me.

"Don't you have any feelings for the both of us!?" Jessica asked me too.

 "Cherish what you are given and hold onto this relationship that you have.." BoA's Word flashed through my head again.

 

I've decided to confess to them. i moved my hands towards their cheeks and they face up and stared at me as if they had just seen the dead coming to life.. but thats true.

They were still staring when i started spoking.. My throat was way dry but nevertheless, those not three but four words came out of my mouth. Reaching out to the both of them.

 

"I Love You-Both.."

And like this, I move my body to their embrace and hugged each other tightly..

 

 

 

1 Year Later

Fans: Kya!! TaengYoonSic moment!!

The three of us held hands as we walk down the stage, treasuring every moment the three of us have together.

 

THE END

                                                                      

 

 

This first fic of mine obviously didn't turn out well.. It was short for every chapter and stuff and it was boring and the ending wasn't really up to mine and some of you reader's expectation too.. Nevertheless, a big THANK YOU my 27 subscribers ^_^ You know who you are!!

Thx for reading!

Comment what you think! So i'll do better next time :)

Pardon any grammatical or spelling errors!

 

 

Check other fic of mine that will be mainly about TaengSic pairing, But may be featuring YoonSic too! Keke >_<

The fics will be much longer (Like some wanted.. Keke) and better. I promise~ 

 

1) Regrets and Mistakes

2) Am I Tired Of Waiting?

 

 

Thanks to all that accompany me along this short journey, A Love Triangle :D