Lovesick

A Love Triangle

Few weeks have passed, but ttaettae isn't feeling very well.. She is feeling something weird in her..

Taeyeon's POV

Why am I feeling like this? I should be feeling happy about yoon and sica getting back together as good friends but why am I feeling angry? Is this jealously? Am I jealous of Yoona? Or sica?

End. 

Yoona and Jessica the two new couple has been going out together a lot lately and had left Taengoo all alone. Taeyeon starts to feel lonely and sad at times, and ends up pushing herself to the limit by having lots of schedules.. But her body was unable to take it, Taeyeon fell sick..And when I meant "sick" it was not just a simple flu.. It was very serious..

Manager Oppa saw that ttaettae was not recovering, hence he brought her to the doctor. But Taengoo was not recovering, and it took a turn for the worst.. She was so sick that she won't wake up. In coma, all the members and Manager Oppa could hear her as she moans in pain..

Even when Taengoo was in pain, the members could clearly hear Taeng calling out to Yoona and Jessica..

"Yoona ah~ Sica ah~ Please don't leave unnie, I love you two..." Taeyeon moans in pain and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Jessica and Yoona was in Japan for a CF, and would not be back so soon. But the members could not watch Taeng suffer.. Hence, they decided to contact YoonSic. But the two process were not picking up their phones..

The doctors informed the girls that tonight would be a crucial night for Taengoo, he body temperature is too high that it may cause braindamage and if her will is strong, she would be able to pass through the night with her temperature going down..

The members tried to contact YoonSic and they manage to get through FINALLY~

Conversation (Members and YoonSic)

Members: Yoona! Sica! Taeng is very sick now.. Come back quickly! She has been calling for the two of you since the day she was in coma. Be quick! Tonight's the crucial night!

YoonSic: You are telling us now?!

Members: YAH! The two of you didn't even pick up your phones!

YoonSic: Mianhae~ We will fly back right now, wait for us! Let us speak to ttaettae~

Conversation (YoonSic and Taeyeon)

Jessica: Taengoo~!! I know you are not able to hear this but please stay strong! FIGHTING!!

Yoona: Taeng Unnie, you have called for us so keep your promise and wait for us! Okay?

YoonSic: Unnie! SARANGHAEYO~!!

END.

After hearing this, tears flowed down from Taengoo's face~

 

*Will YoonSic be in time to meet tae? Will the three be together? Will time stop for LOVE?

Hope You All Would Like this Update^_^

Thanks to my subscribers, comment what you think about this update!

"This is.. GIRLS' GENERATION"~

 

-S♡NE-