Cruel Love?

A Love Triangle

Within hours, the news of Taeyeon being admitted into the hospital spread like fire, news of Taeyeon's conditions caused SONEs around the world to be worried.. Upon hearing that tonight was one of the critical nights for ttaettae~ Some SONEs even flew all the way to Korea hoping to take part in one of the largest project yet, to give Taengoo mental and moral support..

Outside the hospital..

The situation outside the hospital was madness.. There were SONEs praying for Taeyeon and there were some supportive fans wanting to enter the hospital...

In the hospitaI..

All the members including manager oppa were waiting outside taengoo's ward.. One by one, each of them entered to chat with tae..

But things starts to go wrong when Taengoo starts to break into cold sweat and have difficulty breathing.. Everyone rushed in to look at the the situation while Manager oppa went to look for the doctor..

YoonSic reached the hospital..

The two princess have reached the hospital, but their road to save Taengoo was being blocked by lots of people.. But nothing could stop the two princess from saving ttaettae~ The two of them took off their heels and dashed through the crowds. 

In the ward..

The doctors asked the members to wait outside... But just then YoonSic arrived, they wanted to take a glance at Taeyeon but the door was already locked.. The doctors were now doing a check on Taeng..

When the doctor came out, all the members were told to be prepared for the worst, Yoona and Jessica dashed into taengoo's ward and Taeyeon was lying there.. Holding her breath..

"How can you just leave us like that?!"

"Taengoo!! You can't leave us!! Who will be our leader?"

The members are not crying while talking to Taeyeon..

"You have called for the both of us!! And now that we are here, why are you leaving us?!"

Yoona and Jessica were holding onto Taeyeon's hand and crying...

 

The whole room was filled with the sadness of the 9 girls.. Even manager oppa, who is sitting at the side was holding his emotions..

"GIRLS, don't worry about me.. I'm wrong this time, I never thought that all these schedules that i took would cause such a big problem. I should have taken care myself properly, do not follow unnie... I'm SORRY..." Taeyeon spoke in a weak tone and her hand fell, the machine that took her heart beating stopped..

Silence broke out in the room.. Some of the members that couldn't continue watching left the room... the room was left with Yoona, Jessica and Taeyeon that was lying there motionless...

"So are you just going to lie there?" Yoona asked

"Don't you have any feelings for the both of us!?" Jessica exclaimed.

What is going to happen to the three of them? Is this the tragic end of their "Love Triangle"? Or would the strong LOVE the three if them have for each other cause a Miracle? 

 

Hope You All Would Like this Update ^_^
 
Thanks to all my subscribers, comment what you think about this update! And.. Don't forget to subscribe if you think it's nice!!
 
"This is.. GIRLS' GENERATION"~
 
 
 
-S♡NE-