Jealous Jessica

A Love Triangle

A few days have passed, and kid leader Tae seems to spent more time with Yoona than Jessica, and this upsets the ice princess..

Jessica's POV

"Maybe Taeyeon is just sorry for lying to Yoona so now she is just making up to Yoona, so I shouldn't be so worried that I would lose tae"

But for some reasons Jessica felt uneasy every time Yoona is having lots of fun with Taeyeon... Jessica felt jealous, she wanted Taeyeon for herself.

Although Taeyeon and Jessica still talk with each other but the time they spend together is getting lesser and lesser, and Jessica soon found out that taeyeon did not love her anymore Jessica was sad and angry at that moment and decided to confront tae~

Jessica barged into Taeyeon's room and questioned her.

"So you have Yoona now right? No more feelings for me anymore?!"

Taeyeon tried to explained "Sica you have misundersto.." but she got cut off by Jessica 

"SO ARE YOU ABANDONING ME NOW?!!" Jessica shouted.

Jessica ran out the room without reply...

Taeyeon who was also angry with Jessica for screaming at her, was now crying.. All Taeyeon wanted to do was to make up to Yoona but ended up being misunderstood by Jessica.

Jessica was now in her room sobbing, she was very angry with Yoona, and decided to call her..

Phone conversation between Yoona & Jessica...

Jessica: "Hey Yoona-ah, why are you always with my Taeyeon recently? Are you thinking of stealing her from me? If its like this don't ever dream about it."

Yoona: "NO!! Why are you like this?"

Jessica: "I want to see you tonight at the dorm, so come home early!!"

Yoona at filming location... (Yoona's POV)

"Looks like Jessica has found out that I'm trying to win Taeyeon Unnie's heart, but never mind since she has already found out, then I shall confess everything tonight"...