Second Flight

Highway
Kris Wu obviously knew what omens were,
He never expected himself to have on happening on him. Neither had he expected anything that had happened. 
 
By the time the literal King of Hell manifested out of the hellhole. A deep warm golden wash covered the sky. A myriad of aromas filled his nostrils. The scents of bluebells, roses and grapes were smells that Kris could make out immediately. He looked around the place. The brilliance of the yellow sun was be breathtaking. Though there was a sun in hell, the red sun was not comparable to the yellow one his eyes were taking in. 
 
He realised that he was in the outskirts of Paris. He read about the city in books recorded from the memories of those departed in hell. The scent of grapevines and the feeling of love floated in the evening sky. 
 
Materializing a motorcycle out of thin French air, Kris climbed on it and sped out of the place. He still had his powers if anyone was wondering. Paris was not bothering him at all. It was the feeling in his gut that screamed that something was bound to happen. 
 
Silencing the whistles blown in his way from some males and females. He focused on the road. A highway in sight. 
 
Somewhere in-between the setting sun in the evening sky and the people and cars on the earth below. A young man was floating in the sky. With no devices to slow and break the fall or save him at all. Though the tranquility in the clouds muttered in his brain telling him that everything would be all right. His heart was screaming for help. He vaguely remembered someone telling him that it was seldom when the heart and the mind agreed on something.
 
Through the golden clouds that were illuminated by the sun, the young man fell. 
 
Kris Wu knew that something was going to happen. He knew that his gut feeling was an omen. Hell be damned. He even sent out omens to warn people when a fellow demon decided to do something against his approval. He never expected to meet an accident on the highway. He swerved to avoid the man dressed in pure white lying down on the highway.  
 
A/N : Alright! I know I took far too long to update this story and post this chapter, but better late then never right? :)