Fourth Flight

Highway
Taking his time to wander around town for more than half an hour, Kris took in the various sceneries and monuments ancient Paris was renowned for. He could feel the meat and cold food in the bags he was carrying start to thaw but he guessed that they could wait for another five minutes to wait for the cup of coffee he was planning to drink on the way ask to the hotel. 
 
"One latte with a shot of cinnamon." Kris said to the man behind the counter. He took note of the man. He couldn't be older than 25, Kris thought. That coffee brown hair and ridiculous large eyes that sparkled were far too attractive for a man working at a coffee house. Moreover, the man's height made him more adorable than any man he had ever met. Sans the young boy/man he had lying on his bed right now. 
 
! The angel that he found on the highway. He had totally forgotten about him during his walk around the place. No wonder he felt something was amiss. There he had a young man he ha to take care of and here he was checking another one out. 
 
Grabbing the coincidentally ready coffee that was placed on the counter. He dashed out of the coffee house and into an alley. He took three gulps of the coffee and threw it at a side. 
 
Kris definitely did not notice the sentence written in baby blue ink at the side of the cup. 
 
'The heavens are watching. So is hell. Choose wisely. O Great King of Hell." 
 
A/N 
Omg. I took so long to update this story. I know this chapter is short, but its just a filler. Ill post chapter 5 soon! I promise.
Also, what other pairings do you wanna see?
Remember to drop a comment!