Fifth Flight

Highway
"You do know that what you are doing is against the rules right?" A voice muttered 
 
"What can we do? He deserves this happiness. Both of them do." Another voice replied. 
 
"Then we have to do something. With both Heaven and Hell preparing for war and the two of them on Earth. I will clearly expect the worst." 
 
Though his comment was met with no reply, the man knew that the other person got his point. There was so much to do in so little time. Fading into the darkness, leaving behind nothing but a lump black feather. The man knew that something definitely had to be done. 
 
And it had to be done quickly. 
 
Materialising out of the air into a dimly lit room, Kris Wu wondered why there was so little light until he realised that the blackout curtains were drawn and the windows were tightly shut. 
 
He wondered if the young man he saved from the highway was still in bed or had he already woken up and left. 
 
Noticing the note he had written before leaving the room untouched. He deduced that the other was still sleeping in the room. Placing and packing the groceries he bought into the refrigerator. Kris was in a dilemma. He could either leave the boy alone in Paris. Or he could know him better. There was always a chance whereby something might click between them. And sparks might fly (Kris obviously does not know how literal this expression might be).  
 
He was shocked out of his reverie by a sharp and loud scream coming from the bedroom. 
 
"." He mumbled under his breath as he placed the knife down on the chopping board and ran to the bedroom door. 
 
Kris did not notice how he was bleeding at all. 
 
"Don't you think you were being too strict banishing our son from the heavens? It wasn't even his fault. Mother be merciful that he be fine. Or I'll make all superheroes come to life and kick your out of that stupid throne of yours." The caramel haired man sitting on the chair at the Peak of heaven complained to the raven haired man sitting next to him. 
 
The raven haired man could only let out a deep sigh at his husband/wife's words. 
 
"Sunggyu." the man shook his head. 
 
A/N
Yeah!! Double Updates!! I swear this is the first time this has ever happened to my fics. I wanna thank all my subbies for taking their time reading and waiting for this crap that I have written ( and written).
 
Also, Spoiler Alert! You guys can so expect some moments in the next chapter. 
 
Drop some comments for me! <3