Third Flight

Highway
Joonmyeon awoke with a headache which threatened to split his head into two. He found himself in a dark corner in dark and eerie room. In the complete absence of both comforting light and sound. He smelt something burning. Though the vision of a glowing pile of splinters were blur. Stumbling his way through the dark room, He realised that there were no windows or doors. He was completely trapped in the room. 
 
Gaining back his clear vision. He noticed the pile of wood burning quickly not far from him. The high crackles made by the burning wood was beginning to terrify him. The grim atmosphere was raising the hair on his arms. Stalking towards the pile, Joonmyeon lost his balance and fell onto the surprisingly cool floor. 
 
By the time He regained his balance and looked around the place once more, He was standing in a ring of fire. The place was in the midst of being burnt down by the raging flames. 
 
The cinders were closing in on him. 
 
When He cried out for help till his lungs hurt, no one replied him
 
Kris Wu was elated that there were pawn shops in Paris which accepted old gold coins and priceless jewels. He had immediately opened an account at a international bank. Grabbing the debit card the raven haired lady offered at the counter, He rushed out of the bank and entered the supermarket about three blocks from the bank and next to the hotel He was currently staying in. 
 
Taking a trolley from the trolley queue, Kris began strolling through the different aisle offering different human food. Although He never lifted a finger and cooked or bought anything as the King of Hell, He certainly recalled the names and type of food He had digested through the years. 
 
He walked back to the poultry aisle after walking pass it. Wondering if the young man in white liked meat. Kris made a mental note to purchase more and new clothes for himself and the boy whose name He had no chance to get respectively. Selecting the sirloin steaks from their resting compartment, He began walking towards the canned food department, not realizing that He was secretly wishing that the childlike and handsome looking boy lying on his bed fancied homemade mushroom soup, steaks and chocolate cakes. 
 
Pushing the trolley to the payment counter, Kris passed the debit card to the blond serving him. He was still amazed at the card, the fact that He could use swipe cards and buy things were still new to him. 
 
"That would be $119.25 thank you for shopping here. Please come back again." He heard the man say before taking the bags passed to him. 
 
Carrying the bags were effortless for a demon of the highest order. The problem was choosing clothes for the boy. He had bought seven long sleeves shirts, a few teeshirts and three pairs of jeans that fit him perfectly for himself. Selecting clothes for the man was difficult. Not only did He not know the size the man was wearing. He was afraid that the young man would find him weird. Getting called weird was still something He considered shameful. Kings were not supposed to be called weird. 
 
Pushing the thought out of his head, He decided that He had his powers for a reason, He could materialize clothing out of thin air for the boy for hell's sake. 
 
Little did Kris know that a certain boy was yelling in his room for help. 
 
A/N! Look a new chapter update! This is to make up for not posting for SO long. Keep the comments rolling. :3