Finally...

Some Dreams May Come True...

Your P.O.V

I was Done with my preperations for my date. I swear My heart is beating so fast like a racing. I am very Nervous and worried. Ah Damn it! I forgot to ask the girl about how Am I going to go to my date. Suddenly, I heard knocks on the door. I went to the door and opened it slowly and guess what: Kyuhyun oppa is standing in front of m. Oh My God!!!!!! I feel dizzy, Speachless yet happy and I can feel that tears of joy are running on my cheeks. The dream finally came true, Kyuhyun Oppa is now In front of me. I can feel that he's staring at me like he saw a ghost. He looks very surprised. He was holding a bouquet of red roses and I can say that he looks handsome. While I was staring at him and daydreaming he starts the conversation:

" annyoghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun imnida, and I think you are miss _______" Okey he knows my name that's very good

"ohhh, ahh yeaa _______ imnida, Finally I met you kyuhyun-sshi" I said and I can feel my face burning because of this stupid shyness that made me blush.

"hahahahaha, Can we go now? are you ready?"

"ahh.... , yeee...esss I am..mmmm ready..."

"Don't be vervous, I am your bias not a ghost :p You will have fun tonight and it will be a very memorable date"

"Ahh.. Thank you kyuhyun-sshi"

"Just call me oppa, Kyuhyun oppa" and he winked to me...

Oh my god he's killing me this man. I can't controle myself, I am loving him more day after day. I wish you know about it Kyuhyun oppa :(

We got out from the hotel and we were inside oppa's car right now. I feel like I was in a dream and I don't want to wake up at all.

We stopped in front of a very elegent Korean Restaurent, He opened the door for me. I can see that he's being a gentelman tonight and I totally love that :D. We came inside the restaurant and we took a private room. It was quite in there. I can say that It's a romantic place. we ordered the food and chatted together. I told him about how I turned to ELF after being Sone and he was laughing very hard. I also told him about how I loved him after being in love with Yesung and he was very happy about all the conversations we had.

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

She's really a perfect girl, cheereful, beautiful, cute and very kind. She respects all the specifics of my ideal type of girl. And when she shows her smile she's totally like a princess. Yaaaaaaah CHO KYUHYUN, Wake uppppp, Don't dare you think about her remember you plan. I've called the waiter and whisper in his ear about the birthday then he went and came back after 5 minutes holding a cake and I sang senguil chukkahamnida to _______. I can see that she's tearing up. I walked toword her and wiped her tears then whispered " Happy Birthday______-ah, thank you for loving me that much" That was my act plan but somehow I felt like I am doing in real and I mean it O.o She showed me a smile and said "Thank you oppa. It's the best birthday ever" I smiled back and said "Close your eyes" She nbodded and and then I gave her the necklace. She was very happy yet shocked but then she said: "I will never take off this precious present from the most beloved bias of mine" Somehow I felt My cheeks burning Oh My God!!! Don't tell me I am BLUSHING???  I really think that I am sick I have to see the doctor as soon as I can...

After celebrating her 18th birthday I fetched her to the hotel:

"Oppa thank you for this memorable night, I will never forget it"

"You're welcome, you are a special fan for me, May I get your number"

Ohhhhhhh WAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEE???? WAEEEE???? I can't beleive I said it..... What's going on with me???

"Of course oppa"

We exchanged numbers suddenly she said:

"ahh oppa, I almost forgot, Here this is a lettere I wrote by myself for you hope you'll like it"

"Oh thank you _____-ah"

"Okey then oppa I want to take a picture with you"

"Okey if it is was you want"

we took a selca together and then she said

"Okey oppa, I have to say Goodnight, Love you"

My heart was skipping a little beat when I heard the three magical words and she gave me a peck on the cheek. I totally feel the Joy inside me. I waved Goodbye to her and left the Hotel...

 

Hello readers It's been a long time from my last update sorry I was busy with my exams...

Hope you'll like this chapter

Comment and subscribe ^.^