Chapter 5

Red String Of Fate Is Full Of Love, But Very Painful

Author Pov-

{Spirit Side}

'Wow, I thought those of boys mine were stronger against those stupid girls powers.' Spirit thought while ringing the bell that the boys lived in. The door opened reveling Hyuna.

"What are you doing here?" Hyuna screeched shocked to see Spirit.

"Hyuna, who's at the door?" In came Seughyun. "Spirit?! Why are you here?" He asked while hugging Spirit. Spirit hugged back while giving Hyuna the evil eye.

"Wae? I can't come visit my oppas? You grown sooooo~ handsome."

"Come in come in. I bet the others would love to see you again. Oh, this is Hyuna, my-"

"Girlfriend." Hyuna said quickly. Seunghyun looked confused.

"What are you talking about? It was one time deal Hyuna. The same with your friends."

"Come again?" Spirit asked confused since now there is 2 sides that doesn't make sense.

"She's a friend. Me and the others helped being their fake boyfriends." Spirit stared at Seunghyun shocked.

"What about those lovers of yours? Have you ever thought of them?" Spirit asked franticly acting like she didn't know about the break up.

"We did before they cheated on us."

"What do you mean? By the e-mails you guys said they were so innocent. That doesn't sound like them."

"Well, maybe we underamastaed them then."

'Ahhhh~ come on!! I don't understand any of this !' Spirit mentally screamed. She went in while Seunghyun called for the others. One by one they came down stairs.

"SPIRIT!!" They all shouted while running to her to hug her.

"OPPAAA~!" Spirit cried (literary).

"Why are you here?" Hyukjae asked.

"Just came back from Mokpo. Thought I should visit you guys. It seems that you still live at the same place." Spirit smiled.

"Yeah, we were about make dinner. Can you please cook again for us?" Jonghyun did the puppy dog face.

"Alright, alright. I will, but first let me rest, I came a long way, and need my energy." After that, Spirit went to Seunghyun's room since it was the closes. Spirit jumped on the bed and called Love. 

"*Ring Ring Ring* Yebeseo?"

"Love! You won't believe this."

"What?"

"Seunghyun and the others saw that Jiyoung and his friends were cheating on them. AND! they're really not dating your step sisters. They were just helping them being their fake boyfriends."

"WHAT?! Are you kidding me?!"

"Of course not! Your stinking step sisters kept on glaring on me and hold on." Spirit went to the door and kicked it.

"OWWW!!" Spirit knew that Love's step sisters were eaves dropping on her.

"Okay, anyway you have to ask them if they were with anyone that looked like they were cheating on them. I got to go." Spirit hung up and went out to see Love's step sisters were on the floor holding their heads. Spirit went over them and went downstairs to start cooking.


{Love's side}

'Sheesh, is there really two sides in this?!' Love thought while walking down stairs to see Donghae watching Nemo. "Annyoung oppa."

"Annyoung Love."

"I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Did you meet anyone before your break up?"

"Hmmm~, I met a best friend of mine name Kim Kibum who came back from Paris. I haven't seen him since high school graduation and wanted to see him, and catch up. I notice he had a boyfriend named Choi Siwon."

"Chinja?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you." Love said and kissed him on the cheek. Love ran to Jaejoong who was cooking dinner. "Oppa, I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Ummm~, Who did you meet before you had your break up?"

"I met Changmin."

"Changmin?"

"Yeah, Changmin is a old friend of mine. He would always cling on to me, and call me umma when we were young. I always cooked for him, since he never seemed to stop eating. I'm shocked that he didn't grow fat at all. Anyway, he told me he had someone I should meet, so I went. I notice that he brought someone named Lee Jinki. He told me that him and Jinki were in a relationship, and were getting married soon. I cried knowing that my little baby is going to be a husband soon, and maybe a father too."

"You do sound proud. Congrats."Love said while hugging him. Love left to look for the last two. She ends up finding Kibum (Key). "Oppa, I have a question."

"Go on."

"Okay.... Who did you meet before your break up?"

"My baby Taeminnie. He and Minho both liked eachother which was obivious, but not to each other. So I thought I should help the two realize they like each other a  lot. My plan went successfully."

"Ahhh~. Kasamida oppa." Love left and found Yoseob. "Seobie oppa."

"Hmmm~?"

"Who did you meet before your break up?"

"Wae?"

"Just asking."

"Well, I met an old friend of mine name Junhyung. We were like brothers and he wanted me to meet his boyfriend. I notice that his boyfriend was actually a best friend of mine since collage." Lastly she found Jiyoung.

"Ji oppa, who did you meet before your break up?"

"I met a friend Youngbae. He's a best friend of mine since we were young and he wanted me to meet Seungri (Couldn't use his real name since it would a little confusing). He told me he wan in a relatioship with him and asked what kind of proposal he would do for Seungri.'

"Ahhhh~." Love dashed for her room leaving a Jiyoung dumbfounded on her actions. Love called Spirit. 

"*Ring Ring Ring* Yebeseo?"

"SPIRIT!"

"For heavens sake! Don't scream!"

"Miahnae, Yoseobie and the others didn't cheat. I think that boys of yours misunderstood the situation. They were actually meeting with their old friends."

"Are you kidding me? Those stupid boys of mine never try to have second thoughts. I'll call you back, I have some dogs to take care of. *Beep Beep Beep*."

"I hope you get some senses into them." Love mumbled to herself.


"YAAAH!! Pabos! You better get your asses up here this instant!!" Spirit shouted. The 5 boys ended up stumbling in the living room. They were scared when Spirit was in her bad mood.

"Y-y-y-yes?" They all uttered out.

"Your ex didn't cheat on you."

"How would you know?" Yunho asked.

"I have people and they said the people they were meeting were just old friends. They wanted to help them with their problems or wanted to see them again. You guys always never have a second thought about everything. You better apologize to them."

"....."

"Is it really true?" Doojoon asked breaking the silence.

"Of course it is. I trust my people and you trust me. Now go run to them." Spirit said. The five boys ran out the apartment. "Happy now?" Spirit said into the phone. The other side of the phone was Love and her oppas. Donghae and the others were crying, and ran the house to see if they could meet them. Love was happy that they will be together again. A black hole appeared above Love and came in Spirit. "You sound like their mom."

"Well, of course I should. I'm their god mother." Spirit smiled.

"Want to watch a movie?'

"Sure."


Here an update! ^.^ This story will end soon.

Jiyoung- That's too bad TT TT

Seughyun- Don't worry baby, we still have one more story to go. *Hugging Jiyoung*

Doojoon- But then we will be done again. 

Yoseob- Stop bringing down the mood. Besides SpiritHelvenKpop will write another story again, so it's not the end of the world.

SpiritHelvenKpop- It's true *Nodding*

Spirit & Love- Won't that mean we will be back again?

SpiritHelvenKpop- Depends if I put another friend into this. Anyway, let's say bye to our readers, so everyone can go back to the other story I have yet to write.

Love- Than won't that mean I would be alone?

Spirit- Don't worry, Gongchannie's friend Jinyoung will stay with you. *Ding Dong* That could be him!

Jinyoung-Annyoungeseo Jinyoung immida.

Gongchan- Spirit!

Spirit- Jagi~!

Love- SHK(Short for my username) Won't it be akward it would be just the two of us?

SHK- Then come and watch, I might put you guys in it. NOW, everyone say BYE!

Everyone-BYE!! *Waves bye*