Final

Red String Of Fate Is Full Of Love, But Very Painful

Author Pov-

The couples were able to find each other and the boys apologized to the others for their misunderstanding and were wishing if they could get back together. Jaejoong and the others agreed, and had time alone with each other catching up. They both moved in together with Love and Spirit as well. Today they all went to the carnival. Spirit and Love went off somewhere wanting to leave the couples alone., they had a fun time till Love's step sisters came over. "Oppa~." Hyoyeun screeched said while running towards Hyukjae. Hyukjae pushed her off of him.

"What are you doing here?" He spat at her.

"But oppa-"

"Hyoyeun, leave me and the others alone! We never loved any of you guys." Yunho interrupted.

"But here's the thing oppa." Jessica started "We're pregnant. With your children." Kibum and the others stared wide eyes looking like they were going to cry. Not only have they dated someone else as an act, but they had , and got those 5 girls pregnant. They had ran off somewhere, somewhere out of sight of the others, that their lovers had to run off to find them. It took  maybe a few hours to find them crying. They all gathered together telling them that they wouldn't leave even if the girls were pregnant. They felt a little better, but were still afraid. Till Spirit and Love came back with two other boys with them.

"! Oppa, what wrong?" Love asked.

"We kind a got Hyuna and the others pregnant." Top said quietly, but loud enough for the other four to hear.

"? You're lying right? We gods don't get pregnant that easily." Spirit said with an eyebrow rose up.

"What do you mean?"

"We only get pregnant when we had with our true love, not just anyone." Love assured. 

"So you have nothing to worry anymore. Just never listen to them." Spirit said. The others were happy to hear that, so they started to have some fun now. Spirit and Love also started dating with Gonghan, and Jinyoung. They all had a happy life except for the step sisters who had gotten their powers took away, and were mortals forever.


Horrible ending!! But I'm finally done with this story. One more to finish. If you want to know what it is than it's called Tough Love. Hope to see you guys next time! Bye! *waves good bye*