Chapter 4

Red String Of Fate Is Full Of Love, But Very Painful

Author Pov-

Love had been living with the five boys for a while had gotten close to them. She also knows her step sisters are now living with the boys ex lovers. Love was mentally screaming in her because of how hard it was to break her step sisters spell on the boys because god powers depend on how old is the god's age. Love ended up having an idea, she called her best friend Spirit (Main Character From Tough Love). "Yebeseo?"

"Spirit!"

"Love! Why are you calling? I thought you had some bussiness with some boys."

"I do, I'm living with them now. What about you? I heard your dating someone named Gongchan  (Spirit's boyfriend in Tough Love as well ¬3¬)." Love snickered.

"........."

"So, it's true."

"That's not the point! I'm doing great." Spirit said with an irritated voice.

"I need your help, you know how to break a spell, or something similar to that?"

"Darling, you know what I'm capable of. I will try to get over there right after- ZELO!! YOUNGGUK!! KEEP IT DOWN!!"

"What was that about?"

"It's just my little jello fell in love with an older man, and asked me for help. Since now they're doing nothing, but..... you know what I mean."

"Oh~~, when can you come?"

"Well maybe - "AHHH~" Now is good, now is definitely good."

"Oh, okay then b-"

"BYE! I need to go." The call ended there.

'That went quickly than I thought.' Love thought. But was inturrpted when a black hole came above from her roof. In came Spirit.

"Owww~!" Spirit cried when she landed on get . Love smiled and helped Spirit up.

"You came pretty early. TOO early."

 " I wanted to get out as soon as possible. I did not want to hear those tainted noise till I do it." Spirit said while shivering at the thought. "Anyway, what does the boys lovers look like anyway?"

"Oh, they are Lee Hyukjae, Choi Seughyun, Kim Jonghyun, Yoon Doojoon, and Jung Yunho."

"I know these boys. They're my god children. I will try to talk to them though." Spirit said and flashed out.

"Sheesh, she leaves without an explanation."


Here's an update. Sorry for not being updating for a quiet some while. I' m trying to finish my other fic. Also, this fic might end faster than what you or I might expected, and thank you for being patient! ^.^ (p.s. Sorry for the short chapter.)