What Happened?

Red String Of Fate Is Full Of Love, But Very Painful

Athor Pov-

Love had a strange feeling coming on, so she woke up wondering what the feeling was all about. She was about to go out of her room, but stopped, while she was staring at the red strings at horror. The strings that made her sisters want to break, is now tangling. She touched one of the red strings which was named Dooseob, from what she saw in the past was a very bad sign. Her step sisters had made all the males break up with them (And what I mean by males, was meant to be who plays the boy in couples) by making them think they're in love with her step sisters. Love ran out of her room, she needed to go to earth and fix what is right, She knew this would happen, but why so soon? She went into Cupids room (Who is her teacher). "Cupid oppa, can you let me go to earth?" Love panted.

"Why?"

"Because of my step sisters, they're runing the red strings."

"Love, they're suppose tobe like that. They're suppose to tangle, but it get's better soon." Cupid said.

"So, it's okay for my step sisters to use their powers on them? Is it okay to make that person unlove them?!" Love shouted at him.

"Arasso, here the materials you need." Cupid threw a bag at Love. Love left and was on the search for the "Female" part of the couple. 'How is someone expecting to find them all here! Maybe they all live together! Who am I kidding!' Love thought while trying to figure out who to find. 'Ugh, jincha. Ottoke?! How am I-' " Omo!" Love shouted when she fell on the floor. When she looked at who she bumped into. 'Omo, Yoseoub, neh?' Love thought.

"Mihanae." Yoseob said sadly.

"That's okay, why do you seem sad?" Love asked.

"Well, my boyfriend broke up with me, it's the same with my friends. We all were broken up and they seem so happy with their new lovers." Yoseob choked.

"I'm sorry, maybe in return I will help you guys get better." Love said.

"Hmmm, maybe."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so so so so Sorry  for not updating because I was updating my other story, here is the link-

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371802/long-love-and-long-relationships-bigbang-dbsk-mblaq-romance-shinee-superjunior-you