Love

Red String Of Fate Is Full Of Love, But Very Painful

Loves Pov-

"Hey, brat. What you think ya doing?" 

"Nothing Hyuna, can you please leave my room?" I asked, this always happen! My step sisters always come in my room and mess with me, why can't they see that I'm busy?! They also try to find cute guys in my room just because I'm the goddesses of love, really! Why can't they stop bothering me?!

"OMG, who is that?!" Hyuna squealed.

"Hmmm? Oh, that is Choi Seghyun, but he likes to be called Top." Please don't tell me.

"No way! Is he destined to me?" She said while admiring his face.

"No, and besides he's destined to Kwon Jiyoung or what others say Gdragon or GD. They're dating each other." 

"Then who's the y one destined to." Sulli asked.

"That's Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk is destined to Lee Donghae." I said tiredly.

"Then what about-"Oh my heavens words please leave me be!" I shouted at them, I couldn't take with this. How am I suppose to deal with and im only 12!!!

"Fine! Good bye!" They all said whiling leaving my room. I got up from my chair and went to my bed'What am I going to do? I know they're going to do something about those boys. I have to think fast before anything happens, but look at the time it's 2:20 I have to sleep now.'

Author Pov-

When Love Slept little did she knew everything will begin and her full powers awaken during those events. No matter what, she has to be on guard before any of her step sisters ruin the chance for her and the destined couples.

---------------------

Sorry it was short, I was typing it on my phone.