Moving In!

Red String Of Fate Is Full Of Love, But Very Painful

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long, but I will try to update this story. Sorry for waiting.


Love had a tuff time. She had followed Yoseob home when she said that she had no where to go. Love went inside a house and it seemed very beautiful, but the aura of the house seem more gloomy like depperressing. 'Dang... They must really love them if this house is like beautiful, but why is it depressing!!??' Love thought. Love went around the house till she heard faint sobbing coming from one of the rooms, she tried knocking it, but no one answered it. So she opened it and saw . 'They must be really rich.' Spirit stared wide eyed at the room till she stopped and saw a figure laying on the bed. She saw the boy was whimpering in his sleep. "H- h-h-Hyukkie~. *Hiccup* Don't leave." 'Poor  little thing! I can't even watch this.' Spirit thought while she walked back out to the hall. Spirit went into another room and finding it very musical. She didn't want to disturb anything here, so she went on exploring, she saw a diva room , somewhat dark room , and then Yoseobs bedroom.

"Love, your room is over here." Yoseob said while showing her room.

"Wow."

"Well, I will see you downstairs later. Just get comfortable."

"Okay." Love said while walking around the room. 'It's going to take some time to figure out what to do with them.' Love sighed.


I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE!!! I'm really busy with my 2 other stories. I'm hoping you guys could support my new one called 

Life With... KPOP?! and maybe comment Tough Love. See you next time. Bye!