You are invited

Replacement

[Bom's apartment]

Right now Park Bom is eating a gallon of sweet corn ice cream in front of the television, she felt depressed at the object right in front of her -- an invitation to Park Dara and Kwon Jiyong's wedding. She sighed heavily as she saw that she was to be the maid of honor.

"Which means I actually have to show up." she then discarded the fancy parchment somewhere and went back to look at the television.

/And here I thought the three of us would be inseparable/ The three of them formed a group which no one can break, be it an object or person. /Sure I scared off some of Santokki's fanboys, and maybe discouraged Jiyong from dating his current girls...Who knew that I would actually be driving them towards each other by keeping others away/  After the two officially became a couple, it had been a little difficult for the lady to accept that Jiyong and Dara were dating, because whenver the trio was together it always felt like everything was starting to get romantic and she would instantly feel like a third wheel. But she did get a one on one bonding moment when she was alone with one of them, but that was very rare.

/What would happen now?/ her attention then went to the doorbell of her apartment. /Is that them telling me that they're cancelling the wedding?!/ She then ran towards the entrance of her door.

There on her doorstep was a very tall guy with piercingly handsome stare. "Hello Park Bom-sshi I'm-" but seeing that it wasn't either of her friends, immediately slammed the door and went back to her brooding mood.

The confused man outside stayed still for a few seconds, trying to process what occurred. "HEY LADY!!!" he then started banging on Bom's door, hoping that she would open the door; but she would not.

 

[Jiyong and Dara's house]

The soon to be Mister and Mistress Kwon were anxiously packing their bags for their flight in the morning. And almost everything was ready for their big day. Jiyong's phone then started to ring.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! You're noona is really rude! She slammed the door on me." Jiyong then tried calming his friend down. "You said she was nice! I'm not courting a girl like her."

"Hyung! You promised." Seunghyun then kept complaining about Bom's rude attitude. "Yeah she can be like that sometimes, but believe me she's great. Did you even get to see her?"

"Well yeah...She's hot and all...but she at least has to be polite!" Jiyong then looked at Dara to que her about Seunghyun's failure to properly communicate.

"Did he at least ask her if she was going to our wedding?"

 

[Outside Bom's Apartment]

After hearing the couples request he then proceeded to yell at the door "YAH! JIYONG AND DARA-SSHI WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WERE GOING TO THE WEDDING!!!!", hearing no response he repeated his question. He then started receiving yells from the neighbors nearby.

"HEY! ITS 10PM AND THERE ARE CHILDREN TRYING TO SLEEP HERE! "

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'M GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR VOCAL CHORDS!"

"QUIET DOWN FOOL!"

"I'M GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN. JIYONG AND DARA-SSHI WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WERE GOING TO THE WEDDING!!!!" more clamoring came from the neighbors, but eventually Bom responded.

A note was then slipped from under the door. 'I'm going. And there better be corn there.' after a second, another note was passed 'please leave, you're embarassing me.'