II

See You Again,

 

Yuri's fangirling prowess unleashed as she was able to save very good seats on the day of the DBSK event, despite of the tickets selling out like hot cakes. Dragging Jessica along was not a problem either when Yuri told her, "We're on the VIP section !"

The venue was packed dominantly by overexcited giggling fangirls with balloons, lightsticks and placards on hand. Yuri is even wearing a "DON'T KEEP CALM AND MARRY JUNG YUNHO" shirt that Jessica wanted very much to rip into pieces.

The program started with performances of bands and groups from the university.

"Omo, Lunafly!" Sooyoung exclaimed as the band from their department graces the stage. "Good thing they're performing." whined Jessica, "this event is becoming a bore." which Yuri retorted with "Yah Jessica Jung!!!" glaring at the ice princess.

A couple more performances after, when finally the host introduced the main act. The crowd roared. Yuri started jumping up and down, full fangirl mode on, as she joined in with the screaming:

Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Dong Bang Shin Ki!

Stage lights went off, and the collective gasp of the audience was heard when it went on again revealoing two beautiful human beings at the center stage. They started their performance along with the screaming fans. All eyes seem just to be focused on the duo.

The venue roared but Sooyoung seems to be deaf from it all. Nothing mattered at that moment but him. Diverse emotions stirring inside her she can't name. She, at this moment is very proud of him. Overwhelmed from it all, she didn't seem to notice the tears streaming down her face.

Four more songs before the duo finally wrapped the program and said their goodbyes. They waved at the crowd as they exited the stage.

It is when Jessica finally noticed Sooyoung sobbing quietly at her side. "Soo, what's wrong?" She immediately tended the younger girl. Running her hand on her back trying to soothe her. "Soo?" even Yuri became aware of that scene.

Sooyoung suddenly snapped out of her trance and realized the stage now empty. And without a word bolted right out of the venue. Leaving both Yuri and Jessica confused and worried.

She run towards the backstage hoping to catch on him, but the guards prevented her to enter. More and more fangirls started to swarm on that area as well, making it impossible for anyone from inside to notice her.

And so she decided to move to a place she thinks might get her a better chance for them to meet again.

--

 

 

"It was unexpectedly fun!" he muttered.

And before he stepped inside their van, Changmin took one last look on the crowd and waved.

There was an odd feeling of excitement that blanketed him while they were performing. Like something big is gonna happen. He looked at the older guy beside him who instantly closed his eyes. He smirked, "psssh" and decided  to catch some sleep aswell as they drove off.

But not long after. As they turn, wheels screeched as brakes was pedaled down that made the car came to a sudden stop with a loud 'thud!' that stirred them both awake.

And before he could even curse the driver, he saw him jumped off the vehicle along with their manager.

Yunho too, hurriedly move out and he followed. Both of them were shocked realizing the whole situation;

On the ground, a girl is lying bruised and unconscious.

He's sure to have heard the driver said something like "She just came out from nowhere--" in between their manager's desperate call for help; but none of that matters as what caught his attention is the bracelet at the side of her body..

Yunho picked it as he kneeled beside her. He saw him run his fingers over the letters that read, "SOOYOUNG"

He stood frozen. And not even the sound of the ambulance coming could drown his thundering heartbeat.