III

See You Again,

Changmin volunteered on keeping Sooyoung company as she was still unconscious while Yunho attended the paperworks and some damage control concerning the media.

"How could one still look so lovely with bruises and bandages?" he thought as his fingers gently brush some stray strands on top of her eyes and traced the side of her face.

She has grown up prettily. No more trace of that shorthaired, chubby cheeked, boyish kid that she was the first time they met, he noted.

He took hold of her hand and noticed again the bracelet she was wearing. It served as her identification; as it bridges significant connection between them.

"That was really stupid, Sooyoung." he whispered, holding her hands tightly close to his face. She stirred and felt her squeezed his hands as if in reply. He smiled.

"You scared the hell out of us."

"Hmm..." she smiled with eyes closed.

He sighed. "Maybe I should leave. You go back to sleep okay?"

But she didn't let go of his grip, instead in a weak voice she said. "Please...stay."

 

--

"You ran out on us and the next thing we knew you ended up on this hospital bed!"

"Omo Sooyoung what happened? Are you okay? Does it still hurt?"

"I couldn't believe you Choi Sooyoung! That was so stupid!"

"Oh Sooyoung, we were so worried about you."

 

But she just smiled despite her friends' achingly unnecessesary ranting. 's busy munching the pizza they brought anyways. Yuri said that someone had called them to inform that she's in the hospital, and that's how they found out her crazy little stunt. Jessica was fuming and went on scolding her but she didn't mind a bit. She's happy to see them.

"I'm fine now. Nothing to worry." she said taking another slice of pizza. Yuri chuckled, "Okay Shikshin." she run her hands on the younger girl's hair who smiled sweetly in return. Jessica though is still upset. "So who's that bastard who caused you this accident?"

She frowned. "Unni.. it's not like that."

And before she could say anything else, a head poked on the door.

"Hey..can I come in?" It was Changmin. All smiles and heavenly gorgeous. He went in and bowed politely to the girls standing at the opposite side of Sooyoung's bed.

She heard Yuri gasped in disbelief, and she Jessica's darting her a long inquisitive look that makes her uneasy.

"Hi Sooyoung how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine now. Thanks."

Jessica's cold glares now thrown to the tall guy. "Was it you?"

"Huh?" Changmin's brow furrow.

"Unni! I told you it wasn't like that!" Sooyoung was desperately waving her hands at Jessica. "It was my fault!"

"Ahh the accident." Changmin nod in understanding. "Yes it was our car. We're very sorry." He bowed again to Jessica and offered his hand. "I'm Shim Changmin by the way."

Yuri butted in and took the guy's hand. "I know, I'm a fan." she said dreamily.

He flashed an awkward smile in reply, "Nice meeting you."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes, "My friends. Yuri and Jessica." she introduced her visitors too casually.

Jessica was about to say something when Yunho entered and went straight to Sooyoung's side. Beaming at the girl lovingly he kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek lightly.

"Hi baby, we brought you food and Mom will be here later."

Sooyoung bit her lip seeing the shocked reactions of her friends.

"B-baby?" Jessica muttered, confusement written all over her face. Yuri looked demented.

"Oh your friends?" Yungo asked, she nod silently.

Yunho smiled at the two girls.

"Hi! I'm Jung Yunho. Sooyoung's oppa. Nice meeting you."

 

 

 

 

"OPPA?!!!!"